Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Cold. Reactive. Now what chemical reagents are naturally cold? Damn, that's a hard one. At least at 1:30 AM, it is. ^^

Welcomes. You shall henceforth be known as Vanilla Ice. Go, Vanilla Ice! Forward, Vanilla Ice!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Seamore

Hiya there coldReactive. Welcome to this forum. Hope you can get a lot of fun and get along with everyone here. BTW, nice name, I've always wanted a cold fusion reactor ;012
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Fgnafmi

Hello!I'm an italian boy named Marco, I'm here because I like too much the os-tans!!!I love video games, like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, I like manga,, anime and Japan too!If you have some questions don't wait and ask me!

Hemm...my english is not very good, please tell me if I mistake!

OS Freak

Ohh wow nice Welcome to OS Tans Forums. Feel free to post on your favorite threads watch our OS Museum, chat with us and submit works and arts.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Colette

Oh hai <w<~ I found this place casually browsing 95tan stuff
Making your day random one bit at a time >;3

IanDanKilmaster

Welcome Colette, make yourself at home!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Colette

Making your day random one bit at a time >;3

IanDanKilmaster

You're welcome, just find a thread and post... have fun!  We could really use a new regular.

Kiso

Ooooh! A newcomer!

Welcome! Welcome! Have fun in this place... tis like a nuthouse full of sanely insane peoples. Hope you're from the cooler side of the sanely insane though!
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

OS Freak

Were not insane, were just mentally disturbed. That's better. Welcome Colette.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

MY GAWD O____________O
SOMEONE USED MY CURRENT (REAL) NAME AS A SCREEN NAME

*freeze* omjeebus
click to make it bigger

lilsleepingninja

HIIIIIIIII, newbee ^.^ treet me nice?
or choco will get revenge

IanDanKilmaster

Welcome RL friend of choco - we only ask that you keep the RL stories to a minimum, oh and follow the rules too! ^^

pdbdbomb

er...  hey.  I just made this acc.  I hope I'm not just attacked like my old forum I hung out in...