Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i seriously want to toss Loly down the stairs, she is being such a little bitch tonight.

also, for anyone interested, my speech:

Spoiler: ShowHide
My dearest sister, we both know i'm more eloquent in writing, and yet here i am at a loss for words. The last 21 years have been a blur, through and through, and through it all, we have been together, for better or for worse. In the end, though, we came out thicker than blood. You have protected me from harm and helped nurture me into the person i am today. The thought that you almost weren't here with me is a crippling one, and i know how proud we all are of you, and how elated we are that you have finally found someone who can make you as happy as you deserve to be. I know gram would be happy, too. Now, without further ado,

i give you a song that reminds me of the love you two share. (HIT IT!)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: That speech was beautiful ;v;

Chocofreak13

wrote it after the ceremony in 5 minutes. and yes, i rickrolled my sister's wedding. -w-;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Did not click the link. Yes. Success has been had.

Today has been decidedly less fabulous than the last. While things started off good, with me, my neighbor and my cousin finishing off last year's batch of glögg and making this year's round, the night saw me and my neighbor having to deal with FUCKING IDIOT CUMSLUTS BEING NOISY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING NIGHT, and then having the gall to bitch about it. The guy above us spent several hours doing weird shit with his chair or something, and being generally loud in most ways possible; we went up and pounded at his door several times without response, and finally shoved an angry note through his mail slot telling him to kindly shut the fuck up. When that doesn't work, my roommate goes up again - and discovers the idiot has left a note of his own. One that says, and I kid you not: "COME SAY IT TO MY FACE".

YEAH, ASSHAT, IT'S NOT LIKE WE TRIED OR ANYTHING.

Have fun explaining shit to the landlord, cardinal shithead.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

@Pent: Bella Harem Time?
@Kari: That speech was so sweet. I got a laugh at the end, too. ^^
@Nej: Obnoxious neighbors are pretty much the worse. I hope you get things sorted out peacefully. Locked in an ongoing neighbor conflict is not a good place to be.

Well I'm feeling confused and sad and generally shitty tonight. I don't know if I should elaborate or not because idk how y'all feel about body / gender angst. -_-

Nichi

@Bella: Indeed LOL
Also, I know that feel, as often times I find myself feeling similarly :\

Chocofreak13

@bells: if you feel it's gonna be inappropriate, spout it in the 18+ section. we don't want you to keep the angst in, that's how amazing art is made. the angst just sort of compacts into a crystalline form, much like coal into a diamond. :0

@nej:
Spoiler: ShowHide
take jizz
paint "COME CHOKE ON IT" on his door
provided they don't do DNA testing this plan may work

or just plant a tape recorder, retrieve, and rat his ass out to the cops.

loly is being the derpiest of the derps tonight, and her influence is spreading to GT. seems it's time for bed. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: *hands you Asagi*
It's dangerous to go alone; take this :3

So, last night I spent a lot of time reogranizing my music; adding in some Rush songs retrieved from my sister's father-in-law's Zune (Yes, he seriously has a Zune), among other things

NejinOniwa

Well the faggot got an official warning from the landlord, at least. My job is done.

Now I just have to recover from the absolute thrashing of my sleep schedule that I got from his fucking antics...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*hands tea and sleeping pills buried in cupcake*
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Kari and Pent: I may talk about it in /Top(ic)less later, it's not dirty or overly-squicky but it's still a little more serious than the stuff i tend to talk about here.

For instance...

I just realized that today is the sixth anniversary of Multics-tan's creation.

It's hard to believe it's been so long.  ヽ(´□`。)ノ

Nichi

Cool :3

Also, if you feel you want to, go for it. I often have my own issues I wonder if I should bring up or not

stewartsage

Rough approximation of my face after the fiftieth time someone on the internet asks why I didn't study something 'relevant' or 'applicable' in college.  Bonus points if they've also complained to me about their job/career field.

Nichi

I know that feel. When I was still at the hospital, I had to deal with people badgering me about how I needed to go to college right now and get a degree in theoretical pediatrics; often telling me that going to college is "more important" than me getting out on my own and supporting myself :\

Krizonar

Oh, Generation X, I should go to college? Wasn't your Generation infamous for dropping out?

Not to mention the Gen X people who did go to college only got around the equivalent education of Gen Y high school. My mom took Algebra I and II in college as a financial major (70s), I took Algebra I in 7th grade and II in 9th grade (00s).

I'm finishing my Associates this year while being on the Dean's list, but I always found it hypocritical how Generation X has the logic of "we can drop out of high school and become billionaires, but you better go to college to work at McDonalds or they might not accept you." Generation X had it very easy.