Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamore

Well, at least he still come and say hi in the introduction.
Ahem.
Welcome to the OStan forum. Hope you can get along with everyone and have a fun time here.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Chocofreak13

perhaps the poor dear is shy. give the person a chance to answer! ^^;
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

The Choice of a New Generation.

OS Freak

Hey no being meanies to newbies. You'll scare them away. Our mission to transform everyone into an OS will end if done so. Opps that was a leaked secret, sorry.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Kata-Kun

Hello all.

My name is... Well I go by many... For the time, I suppose you could call me kata.

I really have rather little interest in becoming a part of yet another social community, but I refuse to spam up your nicely built site for the sake of a few H downloads.

I'm sure to become part of the rank that allows downloads first requires fifty posts. A feat, even on the forums I do frequent
Either way, I wish to get back some old collections from some long-gone websites during my early teens. So Expect me to see me around for a little bit, and then drop from the radar.
Sergent General\'s Warning: This person could be unhealthy to your peace of mind and has proven to create deformities in unborn children. Do not use this person if you are under 18, pregnant or could become pregnant. Do not offend while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Always use a condom.

d.anke1

Hi,

I'm d.anke1

I have lurked around for a while and finally decided to join!

I look forward to joining the community.

IanDanKilmaster

Welcome Kata, your honesty is appreciated - as well as your pledge to not spam (especially that part).  It'd be nice if you decided to stick around, but I can relate to what your saying.

Yo d.anke!  Thanks for lurking, so I guess this means you've hit the ground running, eh?  As long as you follow the rules and establish yourself as a pleasant and reasonable individual, you should have no trouble becoming part of the community.  It also helps to have a good sense of humor as well (that is, try not to be too sensitive).  Anyway, a good place to start building camaraderie (and post count) is the Topicless Thread.  Of course, you should also try looking for places of common interest and start posting there as well.  Have fun!

Seamore

Oho, finally someone very honest. Anyway, Kata and D.ankel, welcome to the forum. Hope you can have fun and get along with everyone.
Btw, Damn, I should have download that part too.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Kata-Kun

I wouldn't call it honest, Simply Respectful.

I've played around with the net for at least eight years now, I know what is appropriate.

... I wonder if you have a section for personal, non OS-tan/chan art.
*begins looking*
Sergent General\'s Warning: This person could be unhealthy to your peace of mind and has proven to create deformities in unborn children. Do not use this person if you are under 18, pregnant or could become pregnant. Do not offend while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Always use a condom.

OS Freak

Ahh it's good to know your reasons for being with us. But yeah there's always a little grain of hope. So I believe as voiced for all of us here we would like you to stay after the 50 posts. There are forums out there were you know... here we are very friendly. I know you'll give us a chance once you meet many of us. -Looking forward to you moving in on our house. Cheers Kata.

Welcome d.anke1! So you found us? Make sure to have fun nicely. No wrongness and all'be cool.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

Good morning, newbies and gentlenewbs.
I am the Demon Overlord.
You did not win the lottery, and your carrier pigeon got lost on its way home.

In other news, Santa's been fired. No more gay yuletides for now.

That being said, welcome to /OSC/, I will nibble you and see if you taste well, and then swallow you whole regardless.

Om nom.

Added after 1 minutes:

PS: Being overly friendly isn't how you welcome people, that just creeps them out, in a non-awesome way. Go home and practice!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kata-Kun

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Good morning, newbies and gentlenewbs.
I am the Demon Overlord.

You don't look like Etna to me...

None the less, I believe that I have received an appropriate welcome. I do find it hard to find my way around the threads, but that will come in time, I am assuming.

You people are really quite driven to keep me around after the 50 or so. It makes you seem desperate for quality members. I understand, but it's still odd.

NejinOniwa

QuoteYou people are really quite driven to keep me around after the 50 or so. It makes you seem desperate for quality members. I understand, but it's still odd.
Well, considering the fact that the place almost gets extinct as soon as I go on vacation, it's a healthy aspiration, ne~?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

welcome, and merry christmas (or happy chanukkah, kwanzaa, or w/e you celebrate) ! nejin does not look like etna because he is 1. overlord, and 2. male, thus making him laharl.

make yourself cozy and please keep all hands, feet, tentacles, and noodly appendages inside the ride at all times.
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

QuotePS: Being overly friendly isn't how you welcome people, that just creeps them out, in a non-awesome way. Go home and practice!

Of this I am aware, but feh... my creativity is stagnant, and you can only say the same thing so many times before you just get bored.  You have to work when you don't have a gimmick :P.