Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

See you later, Alfamille-san, and make sure you come back later again! ;hi

Oh, and congratulations for making the 1000th post in the OS-tan Collections hit thread by panda-san: the Topicless thread! :D

Dewroo

No Topic? Does this mean Random? :D I know another forum with an entire forum sub-section for this.

On to the wonders of:  ;006

Alfamille

Quote from: "Pitkin"See you later, Alfamille-san, and make sure you come back later again! ;hi

Oh, and congratulations for making the 1000th post in the OS-tan Collections hit thread by panda-san: the Topicless thread! :D

You with me right now is already a good prize for me \m/

Pitkin

Woo! Alfamille-san came back already! *makes wave*

Hiya Dewroo-san as well! :D

Now, what should we do? Tear this whole place apart?

Alfamille

Quote from: "Pitkin"Now, what should we do? Tear this whole place apart?

Why not?

I finished managing the "cover girls" earlier *coughs*

Pitkin

What do you mean, "managing the 'cover girls'"? Sounds pervy to me. T_T;

Oh yeah, but as you posted the 1000th post earlier... how about having some cake? Thousand candl-- err... light diods. :D

Everyone else is free to partake the cake as well, of course, but since Alfamille-san was the one with the milestone post, he'll have the first bite.

Darknight_88

"cover girls"? I think I'm lost in this conversation...

did someone said CAKE?!

lol

Alfamille

LOL! I kinda love that!

Quote"cover girls"? I think I'm lost in this conversation...

auto Mag cover girls: 2k-tan and os9-tan

Pitkin

Love the picture. ^o^ Both of them, actually. :D

edit: Meh, I commented the picture but forgot the poster... hiya Darknight-san! *waves*

Darknight_88

lolz, XP-tan expression is priceless...

uuhhh, ahh....Is that some Toyota Sienna? looks really similar
mmm...what's Automag (according to google, its a Belgium car magazine...also the term "automag" its related to airguns), and how's related to that image? forgive my ignorance n_nU

edit: lolz, I also forgot to say hi...hi Pitkin & alfamille

Alfamille

Quote from: "Darknight_88"
uuhhh, ahh....Is that some Toyota Sienna? looks really similar
mmm...what's Automag (according to google, its a Belgium car magazine...), and how's related to that image? forgive my ignorance n_nU

Magazines about vehicles :)

with those two around, I wanna drive it

Darknight_88

With this OS around, I think I wouldn't want to fly this:

well...so what's up? (pitkin, alfamille, anyone who logs in after I post this...)

Alfamille

Now with Win2k-tan and MacOs9-tan at the cover...that could be the features inside the magazine....

But hey, let's try to operate that one day :P

....Pitkin can tell my situation.....im having a hard time lately

Darknight_88

uh? what kind of hard time? anyway, good luck in overcoming your problems

Pitkin!!! I order you to explain me what's happening here :D...or if you dont want to, then dont
(what kind of order is that?)
and Pitkin is gone...

Pitkin

*corrects glasses and sits down at the corner table*

You want to hear what's happened? Well, I will tell you, but it's not going to be a pretty story...

You see, about ten days ago, Alfamille-san's step sister called him and told him she was in love with him. Alfamille-san, being the bashful and rather conventional kid in the block, naturally said he was sorry, but couldn't think of her as anything else but his sister. Well, turns out this step sister's uncle, named Corleone or something, didn't find Alfamille-san's way of turning his niece down cool and ordered his subordinates to come over and discuss the matters thoroughfully. Being desperately in love with her step brother, this girl (let's call her Alice-san) couldn't let anything bad happen to her beloved man, no matter how cruelly he had ignored her feelings, and raced through half a dozen of states to warn him of the looming danger. Learning the scheme, Alfamille-san decided to run for it. Unfortunately, hijacking a train and ordering the driver to take it to Cuba didn't work too well, and Alfamille-san had to cope with a plain old Ford Focus he managed to get running after fiddling with the engine for a few minutes. So he escaped, followed by the Corleone thugs, and a spectacular pursuit followed, stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific. Eventually, there was the final battle between the pursued one and the pursuers, in which Alfamille-san hurt his knee and now has to take it easy for a while.

The alternative story is that Alfamille-san's been feeling it difficult to breathe of late, and has decided to take some time off from work and computer. He'll see the doctor soon to get some recommendations on what to do. We all hope he'll be feeling better soon and return here as a full-time member, right?

One of those stories above is false. Another one more or less true. The ball is now on your pitch, my dear members. Point out the true story and learn about Alfamille-san's current situation.

*sips tea*