Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Hiya rdhdtwns-san! ^_^

Ah haha... I was at the IRC room, but went to sleep for two hours, while Q4(V)-san and Darknight-san both passed by without me noticing. ^^;

How're you, apart from busy?

Darknight_88

lolz, sorry Pitkin. In fact, I noticed you, but I was busy at that time (why!? why I have to clean the bathroom?!!), so It was pointless to talk (more like write)...but perhaps I should had said at least a "hi"
Hi

Alfamille

Quote from: "Darknight_88"lolz, sorry Pitkin. In fact, I noticed you, but I was busy at that time (why!? why I have to clean the bathroom?!!), so It was pointless to talk (more like write)...but perhaps I should had said at least a "hi"
Hi

hey do you live alone?>

maybe i should get more postcounts soon ~

Fedora-Tan

QuoteQuote from : Q4(V)
hey if DL didn't close the site when he did i could have got more post on the site and it wouldn't be spam because where in the topicless thread so it DL fualt, he on ur side ... there where 5 users online i'm should i could have gotten to 300 posts or more but nooo ... i think he still want revenge of the criticism ... Pitkin wht do u think ... is it revenge

No i'm not that sort of person. I just made it this time and without notice because when i posted in the bar, i triggered the "no posts in that topic" error and since i had also to update security things on forum, then i decided to take the occasion to put (or try) this curse of a bug to an end.

Here's why i made it without notice... if it worked then it would have worth it.

On other hand, i don't have enough time to make a development board next to this one, to make updates and test them, etc...

And don't blame me for your spams  ;022  ;010

Q4(V)

I DON'T SPAM ... this is the topicless thread, how can i spam i have to go off topic but there is not topic how can i spam, there is no way i can spam i'm confused ... there is not way to spam right ...

well at least u try to fix problem and ur around a lot more

ok well every ok here got college tomorrow ... so back to work

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Alfamille"
Quote from: "Darknight_88"lolz, sorry Pitkin. In fact, I noticed you, but I was busy at that time (why!? why I have to clean the bathroom?!!), so It was pointless to talk (more like write)...but perhaps I should had said at least a "hi"
Hi

hey do you live alone?>

maybe i should get more postcounts soon ~
lolz
nope. Just 1 and a quarter of year, and I'll be going to the University, and probably I'll be living alone. But for now, I have to help my parents in some activities.
hi rdhdtwns

CaptBrenden

Quote from: "Q4(V)"*join in with Capt screaming and and running*

tht was fun ... he moving to japan wow tht sound cool i want to go, i want to i want to go ... Pitkin sorry to hear abt ur food and sorry Capt to hear abt work  ... so today i find my watch, didn't i know i lost it and don't where it went ... but think it some how got into the washing machine, but luckly no damage thank to be water proof or i think it is ... it say 100m but i never really test tht ...

Im not there yet -.-  If i reenlist Ill go there, if not, ill just go back to washington state.  Right now im still in Iraq.  I nearly got blown up the other day. it was fun.  well not really.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Fedora-Tan

QuoteQuote from : CaptBrenden
Right now im still in Iraq.  I nearly got blown up the other day. it was fun.  well not really.

You've special tastes when it comes to fun haven't you ?  ;011

Alfamille

QuoteRight now im still in Iraq. I nearly got blown up the other day. it was fun. well not really.

Taking it into the extreme!

I guess it's like Counter-Strike.....

Q4(V)

Quote from: "Alfamille"I guess it's like Counter-Strike.....

yes, but if u get shot u may die  ;013 ... there's no respawning  ;014

lol

and it does sound fun ... lets all go  ;001

Pitkin

Never been a friend of games where one gets killed in a realistic manner... much less being killed for real. ^^; But I'll cheer for you, Q4(V)-san! :D

Meh... should be working on my last statistics homework right now, but playing Defrag de Pon feels much more tempting at the moment... maybe a bit later...

*starts Defrag de Pon*

Q4(V)

Pitkin no need to cheer of me, i can get u in the middle of the action ... as in u  will be in between me and the ppl firing bullest at me lol the human sheild.

Pitkin u should also be doing tht think for me, u know tht step by step on maths, iwant 2 remember it again, so NO GAMES .... wht is Defrag de Pon by the way...

Alfamille

Quote from: "Q4(V)"wht is Defrag de Pon by the way...

Yea. I also wonder....is it an imaginary freind..but hey "Defrag" is the first name :P

Fedora-Tan

It's a sort of tetris-like game that Pitkin bothered me to make an offline version ... to not use it in the end :D

Pitkin

QuoteQuote from : Q4(V)

Pitkin no need to cheer of me, i can get u in the middle of the action ... as in u  will be in between me and the ppl firing bullest at me lol the human sheild.

Pitkin u should also be doing tht think for me, u know tht step by step on maths, iwant 2 remember it again, so NO GAMES .... wht is Defrag de Pon by the way...

Defrag de Pon is the game you found and pointed out in the thread 'Game I'm Looking For'. http://nagoya.cool.ne.jp/defragdepon/ <- This one.

Oh yes, the mathematics thingie! I'll do it this afternoon, I swear! All this statistics and slacking off has made me absent-minded... ^^;

QuoteQuote from : Linux-Tan

It's a sort of tetris-like game that Pitkin bothered me to make an offline version ... to not use it in the end :D

I'm so sorry for bothering you for nothing, L-san... ^^; *bows repeatedly*