Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Oh GAWD Zen-san, that site made me about 10x more hungry than I am already. ;o; Oh the dreaded FAFSA...

Quote from: "Stewart-san"what time is it? EFFIN RADIO TIME* THAT'S WHAT 9-11 PM EDT TONIGHT. GET YER REQUESTS IN, ONLY ONE MORE SHOW LEFT

Oh, oh, do you have anything by The Police? I'm on a bit of a Police kick at the moment, and Miss Gredenko is currently my favourite song of theirs (and it's been stuck in my head since Wednesday, btw.) How about Bell X1? Maybe something by the Rolling Stones...  "Under My Thumb"? (Which, despite having rather piggish lyrics is a very snazzy tune). Or Ani deFranco, "32 Flavors", or anything by Regina Spektor. Orrrrr, The Decemberists!

Sorry for the super-obscure/contemporary requests this week. ;.;

...Today, I learned something interesting: that drinking a medium mocha iced latte makes me very jittery. And paranoid, to boot.

About a dozen crows got into a huge kerfuffle above my house today. They were SO FREAKING LOUD, I was like, SHUT UP YOU GUYS, srsly, you're breaking my concentration with your loud crow-noises. :V :V

stewartsage

None of that was obscure was it?  (Decemberists it is)

Coffee/mocha/cappuccino/whatever is foul tasting, adding ice does not help it.

Suddenly someone's position on avian creatures is seeming more valid?

PS EVERYONE MISSED THE STATION ID EXPLINATION AND AN OLD RECORDING OF "WRECK OF THE OLD 97"
EDIT: Never mind, the Mac K-O'd everything up again, no radio for the internet during any of that.

Chocofreak13

i feel bad cause i spent 5 moar bucks than i was supposed to on gaia and all i got was stupid crap ;___;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Obscure is a relative term. Although I guess I could have asked for someone like Pepi Ginsberg...

Tons of mocha flavouring, sugar, whipped cream and chocolate can make coffee tolerable. But it probably doesn't help the jitters. >>

Hahaha... d'aw, but I love birds! They're so beautiful and noble, wonderful symbols of the loftiness the human spirit yearns to achieve. WITH WINGS! It's when they start acting like immature little jerks when I get pissed off at 'em. Dx

Hmm, I saw a video but no audio for a few minutes. : \

Really, Choco? Spending real-world money for internets things? :c

Chocofreak13

;_____; i'm sorry........

i don't know what to say now.....i'ma go watch SVU now....
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

SVU is win.  Did you know Olivia Benson was a Time Lord? I didn't.  The mooooore you know.

It's fixed now, Mac was buggered but it had passed the pre-show inspection.  It is no longer with us.

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

SVU is mah favourite show. ^^ i keep on missing the 10 o clock episodes tho. :\

nej made an interesting revelation about it while he was here, that the creator's name is DICK - WOLF.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Call me crazy, Stewart-san, but did you get more accent-y as the broadcast went on?

I haven't seen Law'n Order since I was a little kid... my grandparents used to watch it. At any rate, I'm too lazy to get into any of it/any of its spinoffs. :<

Personally... my favorite crime/law enforcement show is Criminal Minds. It has more insane serial killers than a box of insane serial killers. :V

Chocofreak13

why does that sounds familiar?
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

SVU's probably my favorite now that there's no more Goren and Eames on CI.

Maybe O_o ?

To each their own.

Red-Machine

Sweet Valley University?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

zjhentohlauedy

WRITING A BLOG IS SO HARD D:

I DUNNO WHAT TO WRITE NO MORE XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "Red-Machine"Sweet Valley University?

i died a little inside. ;____;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_and_order_svu
click to make it bigger