Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfamille

Quote from: "rdhdtwns"Some of the members avatars aren't showing up for me... o.o

uhmm maybe you could clear caches and cookies in your browser...that's the nearest solution i can think by now...

panda

QuoteQuote from : rdhdtwns
Uhm.. I have 6 weekends until my convention x.x kya so much still left to do!!

I hope you get that done, and I hope they look great too.

Alfamille

She'll be great. She always does... ;001

panda

you know her in person?

Alfamille

nope. But I had an impression she is... ;003

Pitkin

Sod the errors in the thread...

QuoteQuote from : rdhdtwns

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy congrats Pitkin!! Let's celebrate wooohoo! (on both tetris and passing exam....tetris is important too)

Uhm.. I have 6 weekends until my convention x.x kya so much still left to do!!

^_^ Today I had another exam, the macroeconomics one; it felt like it might've gone pretty well. I bet you're very excited already, as in six weeks you'll get to actually wear the costume(s) you've been working so hard with. ^_^

QuoteYeah panda, you're like the board's social butterfly, everyone <3's panda! (and british pitkin tea)

Totally right; way to go, panda-san! The tea part, on the other hand... ^^;

*pours tea for everyone around*

Q4(V)

lol Pitkin the tea man ... now i know he really wants to be british ... how's it going MR T lol

so not much has happen here, well for me i've been work for my uncle on the weekend at the market and then for my mother at the old house, tht y i haven't been here of the past 3 or 4 days ... had to awake up at 4 in the mornin just for the market, but on that night i did get any sleep so i be awake for 24 hours, i was told go to work, so in total 48 hours awake and working ... lol it did help get sleep tht night ... next day told to help my mother which i was ok with had to remove wall paper, move big bags of .. err well don't how to say this .. cement that from off the walls, moved abt 10 bags of it and i got to say the bags were very strong holding tht much cement .. tht abt it i think, other then i'm get lazy not doin college work and i computer for some reason no longer keeps the fan temp of my computer below 60oC. i think that abt it oh wait i also be helping my uncle move stock as well, so i think i've gotten stronger ... i wish i got u guys to help .... by help i mean get u do all the work  i watch ... with a whip

work
*crack whip (don't know how to spell the sound effect)*

Q4(V) added the following  40 seconds after last message :

http://www.grsites.com/modperl/soundview.cgi?dir=misc&fn=misc068.wav&desc=Whip%20#1,%20medium%20crack

Q4(V) added the following  3 minutes after last message :

http://www.a1freesoundeffects.com/freesounds/whipcrack.wav

y is no 1 online? come on panda, Pitkin, draknight_88 or maybe even rdhdtwns would be online at tthis time ...

Q4(V) added the following  2 minutes after last message :

yo red hello plz stay and talk
how r u ?

Q4(V) added the following  1 minute after last message :

and pitkin wooo this is a party
how r u too?

rdhdtwns

I am having a heck of time with this thread. How many pages are there? 40 or 42? Cause if there are 42, I cannot load 41. The page count is screwy >:-o I am confusedddd.

Hi Q4!! I'm good, how're you?
So cute it\'s deadly!

Q4(V)

ok thank u
oh and just got to say it's tea time lol

Q4(V) added the following  41 seconds after last message :

hello Alfamille, how r u lol

rdhdtwns

Tea time!!!

*pulls out cookies* Anyone?
So cute it\'s deadly!

Pitkin

'Ey, Q4(V)-san! Long time no see! :D

Hard work, eh? Is your mother renovating her house or what?

And yes, rdhdtwns-san; the thread counter is so messed up... -_- I wish I knew what to do to fix it... :L

Q4(V)

u just have to wait for then
i'll have chocolate ... i like chocolate thank

rdhdtwns

Yeah Pitkin, I am always so lost XD; Its more-so my lack of memory. (Wait what, wasn't I just on pg 32 o.O?? XD like that)

Bah... wallpaper is much harder to deal with than just straight-up painting, so I feel sorry for you Q4.
So cute it\'s deadly!

Q4(V)

yes the hold house, new windows, bigger kitchen and stuff like that

Q4(V) added the following  1 minute after last message :

the hold wall has to come off till u hit brick or wood lol and there going to put plaster on it and tehn put painter or wall paper on

colud Chani fix the sit as he change his name

Q4(V) added the following  28 seconds after last message :

oh and tea plz Pitkin

Pitkin

Chani-san could most probably come up with some cool solution, but he's been so busy lately I've not even seen him for a while. He's around, though, as I can feel his aura lurking in the shadows. :D

Tea for you, Q4(V)-san. :|