Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

I'll take on all challengers!  If I can find it, I'll play it

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "stewartsage"If anyone want's to hear a particular radio show, be sure and tell me or I'll just play more Gangbusters.

What do you mean?  Like the Ricky Gervais Show or something?

QuoteI'll take on all challengers! If I can find it, I'll play it

If you need it, I can request a whole set XD.

EDIT: Listenin' to the show now... hmmm... metal.  What all kinds of stuff do you play on the show?

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

QuoteWhat do you mean? Like the Ricky Gervais Show or something?

Usually old school stuff like Dragnet or Gunsmoke.... you know, public domain ^^'

QuoteIf you need it, I can request a whole set XD.

EDIT: Listenin' to the show now... hmmm... metal. What all kinds of stuff do you play on the show?

Save it for next week :D

Anything and everything from my iPod.  I mean, the first four are metal, 70's R&B, 70's R&B, and Gordon Lightfoot.

IanDanKilmaster

/facepalm I remember now... you're talking radio drama.  I've actually heard quite a few of them, but I never knew the names of them.  There's no way Twilight Zone is in public domain, right?

Is it natural that I laughed when I saw Gordon Lightfoot?

UPDATE:  Sweet, Weird Al rock medley!  Weird Al doing Chop Suey is so awesome...

stewartsage

Actually, given the right circumstances I could have had Twilight Zone on tap.  Bro's a big fan so he's got a bunch of episodes.

Of course.

hahaha, glad you enjoyed it!

Bella

Waaaah, I thought the show started at 10 </facepalm>

Anyhow...

Tonight I helped cook dinner. Tilapia tempura and rice pilaf with sweet potatoes!

IanDanKilmaster

Looking back, I should've requested Party Hard by Andrew W.K.. XD

That sounds delicious, Bella-chan, all except the sweet potatoes... yes I'm odd for a Southerner.

stewartsage

s'okay, didn't play your request yet ^^' (yeaaah, I may have forgotten the time fr my own show for a couple of weeks)

Mmm Tilapia.  Booo Sweet Potatoes.

Bella

JESUS CHRIST "HEY SOUL SISTER" IS EVERRRRRRRRYWHERE~! >:V

I mean it's a great song, but it's OMNIPRESENT. On every radio station. On earth.

/EDIT

Quote from: "IanDan-san"That sounds delicious, Bella-chan, all except the sweet potatoes... yes I'm odd for a Southerner.

Sweet potatoes are awesome, though. :<

Southerner? Why'd I always think you were a Northeasterner? xD

Tilapia FTW!

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Bella-chan"JESUS CHRIST "HEY SOUL SISTER" IS EVERRRRRRRRYWHERE~! >:V

I know right?  I think there's at least a couple of ads right now using it...

QuoteSweet potatoes are awesome, though. :<

Supposedly - it's a favorite in the South for making pie... just ask Capt-sama... next time she's on >_>.  I'm of the train of thought that potatoes should never be sweet... I will admit to enjoying the occasional sweet potato fry, though.  Perhaps that's where the Southerner in me is manifest... my enjoyment of nearly anything deep-fried -_-;.

QuoteSoutherner? Why'd I always think you were a Northeasterner? xD

Because I sound like even less of a Southerner online XD.

QuoteTilapia FTW!

Indeed.

EDIT: I could hear you before you turned the mic on, stewart.

EDIT2: My request is playing... woo!

stewartsage

It was a request from my girlfriend, I couldn't exactly say no!

Trust me, not every southerner likes sweet potatoes.... but pecan pie is delicious..... and so is pork BBQ.

EDIT: Yeah, computer mic was on, but not the actual radio broadcast mic....

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "stewartsage"It was a request from my girlfriend, I couldn't exactly say no!

Don't worry man... I don't think anyone will fault you for it XD.

QuoteTrust me, not every southerner likes sweet potatoes.... but pecan pie is delicious..... and so is pork BBQ.

That's good to know ^^b.  I'm kind on the fence about pecan pie, but I used to hate it.  BBQ... well... do I really need to say anything?

QuoteEDIT: Yeah, computer mic was on, but not the actual radio broadcast mic....

ah ok... makes sense now.

Bella

The rental car song is the lulz. <3

Pork BBQ! Best pork BBQ I've ever had was in rural, middle-of-nowhere Vermont at a roadside stand.

Speaking of which, the current horrible weather here is making giving me wanderlust and making me anxious for the summer. Despite the many things I'm deprived of in the summer (TV, internets, occasionally electricity, running water and spatio-temporal constancy), I get a lot in return! Adventure! Excitement! More adventure! And I get to see friends I don't any other time of the year.

So...

NejinOniwa

You and all you damn muppety food-talk...I have 2 types of food at home, and one of them is INSTANT RAMEN.

STUDENT ECONOMY IS NOT FABULOUS >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Is the second type wooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrmmmssss?