Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

there was someone at the con who cos'd as the guy who should have stayed cedric diggory (you know who).

master......vampires don't sparkle...... ;____; and you's a demon......

i would say something i regret from con but i would have to leave the forums due to awkwardness
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

What was it, Choco?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Quotemaster......vampires don't sparkle...... ;____; and you's a demon......
Yeah, that was pretty much the point I was trying to make there...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"
master......vampires don't sparkle...... ;____; and you's a demon......

But! CAN'T A DEMON... love?? XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

IanDanKilmaster

No, zen... just no... XD

Quote from: "Red-kun"What was it, Choco?

My guess is that some things are better left unsaid.

Oh, I also noticed Bella seems to have a hint of Italian in her accent.  It took me a long listen to get over the notion of her sounding Italian.

The Choice of a New Generation.

zjhentohlauedy

italian huh. sounds good >:3

NejinOniwa

Mayhap you fellas are just reading into her nick, italian as it is and whatnot...?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Well yeah, I initially thought so as well.  I was actually thinking she was trying to affect an accent when she was reading her sn, but I don't know, perhaps her odd combination of accents comes out to sounding vaguely Italian XD.

The Choice of a New Generation.

zjhentohlauedy

Chocofreak13

i love italian food, nom nom!

and yes. some things are better left unsaid. i don't want to be run out of here with pitchforks and torches, nor do i want nej mad at me. :[

ho yes, that's right, i almost forgot! today i am rockin' the schoolgirl outfit. it came in the mail (FINALLY, ABOUT 2 WEEKS AFTER I NEEDED IT) yesterday. it's short....and tight....but i like it ^^ (and if that bitch dean mccaffery complains i'll just tell the cow to take her outfit back to 1985 ;] )
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"i love italian food, nom nom!

and yes. some things are better left unsaid. i don't want to be run out of here with pitchforks and torches, nor do i want nej mad at me. :[

ho yes, that's right, i almost forgot! today i am rockin' the schoolgirl outfit. it came in the mail (FINALLY, ABOUT 2 WEEKS AFTER I NEEDED IT) yesterday. it's short....and tight....but i like it ^^ (and if that bitch dean mccaffery complains i'll just tell the cow to take her outfit back to 1985 ;] )

show :D

stewartsage

There was another riot back home at the University.  Hoo-friggin-ray.

Chocofreak13

oh wow.....suck to be you. don't go columbine now... :D
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"oh wow.....suck to be you. don't go columbine now... :D

that would be scary @__@

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger