YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

Peppermint tea is king D:

and i just learned how to make tea lattes :P
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

I LOVE EVERYONE *insert robot unicorn attack kawaii face here*

and i also do not like drunks. my father was one and he was/is a bast---

wait. it's not nice to unload mah past on unsuspectin' peoples.

last year, i partook in strawberry tea. it was lovely. :3

EDIT:ooo ooo mint is my favourite!!
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

i just bought a box of strawberry tea :P
My my, aren't you lovely~

stewartsage

NejinOniwa

EVERYTHING TASTES BETTER WITH EARL GREY

The white cat of necessary evil purring on my lap agrees. -w-

Cockleshell

Also, Choco, I would personally go over to his house with a can of pepper spray, ropes, dull knives, and a blowtorch.
But that's just me <3
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

H Hour approaches, the EBS show demands your internet patronage. Or not, whichever.

Flavored with an intriguing variety of songs, feel free to make a request.

Bella

Quote from: "stewartsage"H Hour approaches, the EBS show demands your internet patronage. Or not, whichever.

Flavored with an intriguing variety of songs, feel free to make a request.

Anything Goes! Nice choice, that song's sort of grown on me. Wooo, Beatles~! What's that song that played after them?

Hmm, I think you have a bit of an accent.... maybe? It was subtle, but I think it was there. *shrugs*

... unlike my accent, which is apparently very un-subtle, and some sort of strange Boston/Mainer/Scots lovechild. Damn, and I'm not even splitting my syllables here... (For the record, this was done for a DeviantArt meme; people asked me questions, and I recorded my answers).

I just finished watching Inglourious Basterds. Well, that was EPIC WIN. <3

stewartsage

Glad you tuned in.  I hope Gangbusters didn't scare away in potential audience members.  It's only half an hour, then the music resumes!

The Upper Peninsula, by Sufjan Stevens.

Maybe it's auto correcting after my friend made fun of me ordering cheeseburgers?

Crap, I still haven't commented on that.  I did listen though!

IanDanKilmaster

Now I'm really sorry I've been missing the show...

I'm a little surprised, Bella, hearing about your past I would've expected you to have less of an accent (generally folks who hop around are less likely to take on a regional dialect).  Not that your accent is a bad thing, in fact, I much prefer most of the New England accents (with the exception of one, which I'll refrain from stating in order to avoid offense) to the accents of my region.  I've been given grief over the fact that I lack an accent in a place where accents are usually quite strong.  I've lived here my entire life and still get the "Are you from 'round here?" question every so often.

I've been dying to see Basterds ever since it was in theaters...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Bella

Quote from: "Zen-kun"rough play on drunks huh :P

We should have a cup of tea sometimes bella-san ^_^

Fun thing is, they can't fight back. At least not very well... >:3

Next time I'm in the Philippines, sure! :D

To get on the Favourite Tea Bandwagon: my favourite kinds are green, wuyi oolong, anything minty and pomegranate-like. Chai too, but I don't know if that's technically a tea (it's green or black tea, brewed with milk and loaded with a ton of spices).

Hmm, earl grey... I don't know if I've ever tried it.

Part of my reason for disliking drunks is having had alcoholic relatives. Nobody particularly "close" to me, but I heard the bad stories. Luckily they're all on the wagon now...

Quote from: "Stewart-san"Glad you tuned in. I hope Gangbusters didn't scare away in potential audience members. It's only half an hour, then the music resumes!

The Upper Peninsula, by Sufjan Stevens.

Maybe it's auto correcting after my friend made fun of me ordering cheeseburgers?

Crap, I still haven't commented on that. I did listen though!

Was that the name of the radio program? I caught the last few minutes of it...

Sufjan Stevens! I thought that was him. ^^

People (=family) made fun of my accent for years. ;.; I've finally asserted my accent, though! It's a little funny, but it's mine and I stand by it.

No worries and thanks. :B

Quote from: "Ian-san"I'm a little surprised, Bella, hearing about your past I would've expected you to have less of an accent (generally folks who hop around are less likely to take on a regional dialect). Not that your accent is a bad thing, in fact, I much prefer most of the New England accents (with the exception of one, which I'll refrain from stating in order to avoid offense) to the accents of my region. I've been given grief over the fact that I lack an accent in a place where accents are usually quite strong. I've lived here my entire life and still get the "Are you from 'round here?" question every so often.

I've been dying to see Basterds ever since it was in theaters..

Crazy thing is, I developed it when I still lived in Florida. Ever since I was a baby, my family vacationed in the Northeast every summer-- usually NH. I made a lot of friends here and my brother's GF (and family) spoke with a very heavy accent, I guess it just sorta rubbed off on me at some critical accent-forming part of my life. ' '

I love accents in general, but the New England family is one of my favourites. That's odd; even in areas where accents are prevalent there tend to be pockets of natives who are non-accented. o.O

Watch eeeeeeet, it's great. :D

Added after a minute:

ps: it IS Secret Asian Man.

IanDanKilmaster

Did no one catch the Long Island Iced Tea bit?  I thought for sure someone would admonish me...

Earl Grey is black tea brewed with bergamot rind (bergamot is some sort of orange) - it's really good.

Funny story, when I was back in high school, we once had a student transfer from Spokane, WA.  He'd constantly be derided and teased about his accent (he repaid them in kind), and one day the two of us were talking in study hall and he said, "You know what, you're the only one around here who sounds normal".  To which I replied, "Huh?" and he said, "You're the only one who talks like I do".  We had a laugh about that.

You don't need to tell me, I worship Tarantino.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

Quote from: "Ian"Now I'm really sorry I've been missing the show...
It's alright, there's always...... NEXT WEEK!

Quote from: "Bella"Was that the name of the radio program? I caught the last few minutes of it...

Sufjan Stevens! I thought that was him. ^^

People (=family) made fun of my accent for years. ;.; I've finally asserted my accent, though! It's a little funny, but it's mine and I stand by it.

No worries and thanks. :B

Ahhh.  Yep, I have a penchant for radio crime drama....

Yep, I only have the one song.  For now ^^

Doesn't really bother me, though I've heard that people with accents are prone to subconsciously modifying them on air or when speaking with authority figures.

Quoteps: it IS  Secret Asian Man.
Only if you mean the California based comic strip..... did I comment on that.... I don't remember, but there was a fair amount of rambling to be had.

Quote from: "Ian"Did no one catch the Long Island Iced Tea bit? I thought for sure someone would admonish me...

Earl Grey is black tea brewed with bergamot rind (bergamot is some sort of orange) - it's really good.

No, I almost made a Irish coffee reference.

Indeed it is.

NejinOniwa

Fact: When in a cold environment, I will automatically switch to an accent that goes well with it. For swedish it's norrlandian, and my english...

...it takes on a russian flavor. Especially when I'm tired from con and walking through downtown Lowell at 1AM...