Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Chris, something's wrong with MSN. I'm not able to get on. >:
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Red-Machine

Okie dokie.  Cheers for letting me know. ;010
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

ANIMEBOSTON IS OVER

NEJIN IS HALFWAY THROUGH HIS USA TRIP

GOOD TIMES ARE ROLLING
´マ`
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

DONT COMEANY CLOSER
MY POWERS ARE BEIGN SAPPED
AAAADNFFF
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "Cockleshell"Oi, chocolate demons and ebil devils can't have babies, don't even try

why not?

oh, and, nej was true earthshake in mah little world......

i miss the demon terribly. ;___;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Instead of doing anything exciting this weekend I sat around and did nothing.  I did not go to Caracas on government business.

NejinOniwa

The bad part of this entire "vacation" is that I still have 270 pages of my colleagues' work to read through and comment on... >_>

zjhentohlauedy

i'm going to con over the weekends too D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

stewartsage

The drunks are shouting at the thunderstorm.

NejinOniwa

The work on the VAIO i posted about is done, and all needed documents, music and photos (mostly photos) are evacuated, and I'll be installing OS (probably dual XP/Ubuntu) on it tomorrow, I think. And I got a sweet little red 4gb flashdrive for the trouble, and you all know you can never have enough flashdrives. -w-

zjhentohlauedy

so guys anything interesting lately?

as for me i've been doing nothing but reading jojo's bizarre adventure XD

NejinOniwa

Well, the new anime season is coming up, with all its awesomeness...looks like there's quite a bunch of very watchable shows this time. But there's a thread for that, I believe -w-;

zjhentohlauedy

NINJI D:

you go for moe stuff right D:

Chocofreak13

so i'm pretty much emotionally dead right now.

the aftermath of con has brought my entire little world to ruin. they guy i loved for 3 years reported to my mother that he "expressed concern to my condition" and found me "creepy" and "bipolar".

bipolar is the BIGGEST insult one can ever give me.

to be honest i'm unsure if i can even be friends with him anymore. another friend of mine reported that he "asked her to sleep with him at russell's condo just to piss me off". who the fuck does that?

so i have to kill every feeling i have left. i've ripped out a chunk of my personality and now i need to heal.

and how are you? :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

What an asshole.  Choco, he's not worth it and you shouldn't beat yourself up over it.  You know where to find me if you need someone to talk to, k? :)
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!