zjhentohlauedy

lol someone i know uses that on msn XD

and gussy kenji D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, Stewart... you're supposed to be at work! *wags finger accusingly*

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

>< I hate to let me audience down, but two things intervened to thwart me tonight

1) My room mate borrowed my iPod cable
2) I had to pack a bunch of stuff up, and forgot to go

Annnnd next week is Easter break so nothing then either.  But after that, should be no problem what-so-ever (bangs head on wood)

Cockleshell

oh jesus
that means Nej is going to be in a 50 mile radius of myself
i'm quivering in fear
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

No worries, it happens. :B I'll be tuning in in a couple of weeks though. xD

Nejin-san is going to be within 150 miles of me... is that outside of the Nej radius?

NejinOniwa

My AOE is quite enormous, and I'd say that certain effects can be felt as far as 300 miles or so...but most of it doesn't have any tangible effects over more than 100 miles. You will be mostly safe at that distance, but certain occurrences may become twisted in ways you don't expect.

Choco, however, might get to feel the heavier effects a bit clearer... _W_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

MASTER!!!! *HUG*

sorry i've been AWOL for awhile. had to take a hiatus myself to work on comics. but i came back to gets teh infos about your flight :3

and yeah, i posted mah number on skype and will send to you in pm (not gonna post i here for feal or random os-peoples calling my house :\ ).

anyhoo.....you're not around.....so i should go turn my room into a room, from a trash dump. :3
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"My AOE is quite enormous, and I'd say that certain effects can be felt as far as 300 miles or so...but most of it doesn't have any tangible effects over more than 100 miles. You will be mostly safe at that distance, but certain occurrences may become twisted in ways you don't expect.

Choco, however, might get to feel the heavier effects a bit clearer... _W_
/activates AOE Barrier o_o;
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Sorry to say, but the longrange effects operate on /R-parameters, which make them pretty much unblockable...

Red-Machine

Don't worry, Cockle.  I'll protect you.

*clasps her protectively*
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

I start to wonder how that's going to work out...

Cockleshell

MIKURU BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

NejinOniwa

Now, I can't have you do THAT to my face, can I...? >:3

Speaking of which - how come you're not attending AB, cockle? (Or are you?)

NejinOniwa

STUPID, STUPID WINDOWS.

Take this. I reboot LAMBDA, and find that it's unable to boot. Follow a few hours of chkdisk, worthless Startup Repair, puppylinux haxing and google via mom's netbook, i get reports of the faults lying in a file called psboot.sys, a driver in system32, which has been corrupted in the earlier NTFS whiteout and cannot be auto-repaired.
Upon learning that this file is apparently something published by Panda Security, which is my antivirus publisher, I remove this corrupt file, and Voila - everything works.

AND THE ERROR REPORT TOLD ME THIS: CRITICAL SYSTEM FILE IS CORRUPT.

AND IT WAS MY DAMN ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM. AND GUESS WHAT, OF COURSE IT WORKED PERFECTLY EVEN AFTER REMOVING IT.

I RAGE AT THIS.

This is not the way to spend the night before flying across the atlantic -_- Now I'll have to sleep in the air, I guess...

NejinOniwa

Actually scratch that.
70% of the stuff on my boot partition just got clean slate wiped off the map.

Luckily my animu was mostly on the other partition and the music was somewhat spared and I have most of it on my mp3 anyway, and my important files and documents were doubly backed up and nothing of value was PERMANENTLY lost...

But still. It takes a bit of edge from the whole trip thing. -w-;
Well, the flight doesn't wait for me...