Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Whack it with a gun/laser?  Why bother when they are shooting implements?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Because the shaking wouldn't have much effect after that, and neither would they work. Just whack 'em a little!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

now i have a twitter too! :D
My my, aren't you lovely~

Cockleshell

people who use twitter are twits
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

i was considering getting a twitter to post all the random garbled text that is barfed out of my brain. but i doubt i'd use it :\

and you can't really wack something with a lazer. it'll go through....

and i want to make a persona for firefox, but i lost-ed my tablet pen ;___;
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Cockleshell

Quote from: "Red-Machine"New vids are up guys!  Check them out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ImperialProductions
Suddenly
Ducks
Hundreds of them
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Ultimaninja

No John you are the demons.

Then John was a zombie

Chocofreak13

that is a cute sig.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"
Quote from: "stewartsage"This just in: Why is Sara Silverman going to be on a real kids show?

Didn't she do a kids' show on The Sarah Silverman Program too?  Life imitating art or vice-versa, perhaps?  Anyway, it couldn't be much odder than
Ricky Gervais on Sesame Street...

As far as I'm concerned, Sarah can do whatever the hell her hot ass wants...

Random, semi-related funfact you don't need: Sarah Silverman is a native of my state.

IanDanKilmaster

Aha!  I thought I remembered you saying you were from there... but I refrained from mentioning it out of respect.

In any case, I usually get a hard time out of folks when I use the word "hot" to describe Silverman, and then I respond with a joke about rape/AIDS.

Batman Wolfpack Horsepower.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

QuoteRandom, semi-related funfact you don't need: Sarah Silverman is a native of my state.

I knew that! Yay!

Also: If they ever repair the search function for Firefox personas, look in the other section for a GENIAC-chan one.  Its not terribly well made I'm afraid, and I hope C-quel doesn't mind me using the image....

Chocofreak13

adam sandler is a native of my state. :3
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Watching Colbert Report again... I think I like this David Aaronovitch fella.  He's certainly better than that guy from earlier.

Played Tekken 6 this weekend... and owned hard.  Introduce all the new characters you want, Namco, Asuka Kazama is still the best.  Also, the new story mode is dildos... this is a fighting game, dammit ><.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

I must agree, even though I never have been much of a Tekken expert, Asuka is one hell of a potential ass-kicker.

As to my recent absence: WHAT THE FLYING DUCKSHWATTLES IS UP WITH MY DAMN ISP ANYWAY, AND WHO THE HELL WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO INSTALL A HEAT-SENSITIVE MODEM INSIDE A FUCKWADDLING WARDROBE!??!?[/b][/color][/i]

I wish to shoot something. With a tree.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS