Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID TO ME ;o;

there was a MONSOON-sized storm here (we lost power for three days; there are still places w/o power) and lots of things have been torn apart (streets flooded, trees uprooted, the sign at our local mcdonalds has been half smashed in. xD)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

800k DOLLARS
THE HELL BRO???
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

and not even a memorable one........
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

But it's MINT IN BOX... doesn't that mean anything to you people?
I shouldn't have to explain that this is sarcasm, but it is, I mean really...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

no, not really. YOU COULD BUY A FRICKEN HOUSE, MAN!! SEVERAL HOUSES!!!
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Or hookers! Lots of hookers! Or one really classy one....

Bella

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID TO ME ;o;

there was a MONSOON-sized storm here (we lost power for three days; there are still places w/o power) and lots of things have been torn apart (streets flooded, trees uprooted, the sign at our local mcdonalds has been half smashed in. xD)

OMG, us too! I wonder if we live in the same town... xD;;

zjhentohlauedy

WOAHHHH MONSOON RAINS

IWANTSOMEOFTHAT!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

no, you don't. there are STILL places w/o power and flooded streets (there's a place in town where the school bus refuses to drive to due to flooding).
and bella, you live in mass, me in southern NH. i've said we should meet up!! xD

which reminds me, since it's closer to the date, you coming to AB? :3 we'd love you to come.....
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

well we've had one of the worst floods here last year.

my uncle's house was sunk
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

ho dear. :[ several places where i (and my friends and family) have lived over the years have flooded....an entire trailer park where a friend used to live tends to flood in this sort of weather.

this is OT but zen, i'm curious, where do you live? :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: "Choco-san"...And bella, you live in mass, me in southern NH. i've said we should meet up!! xD

which reminds me, since it's closer to the date, you coming to AB? :3 we'd love you to come.....

I wouldn't be so sure about that, actually.

I'd love to come, but it looks like there are... other plans... that are going to stop that from happening. ><

I think Zen lives in the Philippines IIRC.

Smokey

Good grief! This course (eehm how to put it politely... ) Blows! ^_^
We have to write a bloody report on nearly anything we do, we evaluate everything we do, and they have me making a presentation on Georgia (that country south of russia), wich has to fit in just 15 minutes...

But for the rest, all is good... we even find time for partying :D ;010

Well, off to the dreariness of typing.
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^