Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimaninja

Oh my god...the differences from trying to gain weapon mastery with and without the 1900 armsmasters...

I've just finished all my swords users learning all the swords moves and onto the spear users...

SleepyD

...with all this touhou stuff, maybe I was a wee bit early in making this thread a couple years ago.

http://ostan-collections.net/viewtopic.php?t=562

Well, anyway... While I'm babbling about random things, I also have an anime class at my uni, and I have a presentation of fan cultures in two weeks~ yey~

NejinOniwa

I may suggest that the spark for this recent craze was my own unstoppable threadstorm force...in any case, good call bringing it up again. I need a place to vent my danmaku frustration -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

my back is very warm and i have no idea why. :3 i like it.

and ATTENTION PEOPLE THERE MAY BE SMALL CHANCE OF MASTER NEJIN COS-ING AS CHII FROM CHOBITS HE WILL BE FABULOUS AND SPARKLY~~

and yes, there's gonna be OS cosplay. we'll post.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

You seem to be very excited about that middle detail in particular, don't you. -w-;

A revelation came to me while looking at my Suika avi; unfortunately I have no ribbons of my own, so I can't try them on to see how it'd look. But hey, I dunno.

Chocofreak13

ribbons are EASY shiz to make. :\ if you wanna cos with ribbons, it's not gonna be too hard.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Cockleshell

so tired, i hate work 彡_彡
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

cold is nicer. it doesn't make you sweat.

Xeon

Finally came home to my apartment after 1 and a half month. Found it infested with red ants and seems I lost my phone/camera while traveling =_=. Need to relocate to parents home temporarily, Collection of animu swag must be hidden because only god knows what judgement they would lay upon me if they ever find out about my hobbies/collection.....

Side Edit: And am i the only one who thought Austria was part of Australia -x-.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

IanDanKilmaster

@Nej

Cold is better.  Yes.

@Xeon

Sorry to hear about that.  I assume you're having the place fumigated, but I would have suggested laying out Borax traps.  Of course, I'm not entirely sure what your degree of infestation is, so maybe you went with the best option...

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

And with cold you can always put on a coat, with warm there's only so far you can go.

VonDaab

Austria was WHAT?

And yes, cold is better than hot.

Btw, nice BBC Micro logo stewartsage.

Chocofreak13

i prefer hot to cold, actually. you can just strip off excess clothing, and cold turns my skin into paper. ironically, my favourite season is winter, however, i might change that to summer due to the fact of summer break ^^;

anyway, vondaab, LOVE the new avi!! though the only one was cute too. ^^
sorry to hear about the ants xeon. but why must you hide your stash from your parents? you're not hiding anything........DIRTY?

sucks about the ants though. we get a yearly infestation here usually, though this year it wasn't AS bad as usual....(my poor rice, i was gonna nom you for breakfast! damn sugar ants...) though we have had an infestation of SUPER FLEAS this past year..... =___=;  they won't f-ing die......and they're not supposed to SURVIVE on human blood!! TT_____TT

anyway, austria and australia are two seperate entities. *pat pat* ^w^
click to make it bigger