Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Pardon, I knew the topic would be controversial, so I should've known politics was likely to come up.  That's my bad.  I'll be sure to avoid such topics in the future.  I'd prefer it if the forum were to stay civil as well ^^;.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

I think this is the right place to mention that sleep deprived me is an intense fan of 'Men Without Hats' and 'Men at Work'.

IanDanKilmaster

I don't know about that, but I love the Sulu Dance!

I don't know why, but I've been listening to a lot of country music (Willie Nelson especially) lately.  I also checked out prog rock band King Crimson after catching a reference to them in a game I was playing.

We can dance if we want to...

NejinOniwa

YAMAXANADU-ing a bit too hard, perhaps... -.-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

starchy foods with baking soda in them make me sad and blow up
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

I have the same problem with bacon and coca-cola.

NejinOniwa

Lingonberry jam nullifies pretty much every kind of taste there is...

...except for blood, that is (which is why it goes so flawlessly together with blood pudding <3 )

stewartsage

The local radio agriculture expert is always going on about Lingonberry jam.  Somehow this is the second time today this has come up.

NejinOniwa

Well, it is a quite awesome berry, with its resistance to cold and all. Also tasty.

stewartsage

No denying that, never had a chance to taste it though.

NejinOniwa

Uwoo. Then you should, post haste. Might be an acquired taste though, but I wouldn't know since I've eaten it sincever I became able to take in actual food by myself...

Does have quite an irony tinge to it, though. Not surprising it goes well with blood, at that.

stewartsage

Oh I will, I'm sure there's someplace here that sells it.

Xeon

Ohhh Topicless... I can never keep up with u -W-.

Oh and Koalas are evil evil creatures that set up ambushes between trees to attack you with their claws of painfulness.....

THAT IS ALL!!!!!.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

stewartsage

Wait, you're in a land Down Under?