Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

TOKI-CHAN YOU'RE SO CUTE I WANNA KIDNAP YOU AND KEEP YOU IN MAH CLOSET 0______0;
srsly. OMGDIRTYTHOUGHTSWECOULDMAKEBEAUTEEFULYURITOGETHER^/////^
good luck in the contest. i'ma votin' for ya when it comes around! :3

oh sorry i've been dead. what with stress, and now catching this exotic-sounding virus i've been a little......off, i suppose.
i tried to log on last night but it wouldn't go through ;____;
bella, i would liek to meet thou. :3
oh yeah, and i CAN TOO go in the hentai section! i was just being polite!!
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

oh yeah, i started a virtual class on flash animation.
i was feeling all at home and stuff, cause i had found a bunch of people with similar interests.....and then we came to the lesson on plagarism and piracy and such. i feel plagarism is WRONG, so no problem there.

but i'm a pirate. and now i feel REEAL uneasy there. :[

i guess here is the place i feel the most comforatable online. DON'T LEAVE ME, OS-TAN~
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"oh yeah, i started a virtual class on flash animation.
i was feeling all at home and stuff, cause i had found a bunch of people with similar interests.....and then we came to the lesson on plagarism and piracy and such. i feel plagarism is WRONG, so no problem there.

but i'm a pirate. and now i feel REEAL uneasy there. :[

i guess here is the place i feel the most comforatable online. DON'T LEAVE ME, OS-TAN~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsJyfN0ICU
nuff said
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

So is this class discussing the ethics of plagiarism and piracy or what?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Fedora-Tan

Toki

After all this time? I wonder why... o.o;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Fedora-Tan

Because some sigs are more visible than the posts. (no offense)

IanDanKilmaster

It's been a rule for awhile now.

I'm assuming it's just now being brought up because so many users have just now taken to ignoring this and the results have started to show in the thread formatting.

I'm sad to see your old signature go, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next ^^b.

EDIT: If you'd like to see what I'm talking about, just note how stretched out this thread is.

Fedora-Tan

Have to say, i start (for a while actually) to be kindly annoyed to notice that there are some members which totally lacks basic politeness and / or comprehension towards others. This shall not be tolerated long. Remember that this place is free for everyone, from any opinion, from any knowledge about ostan or any other topics, etc. If someone doesn't know something, help him rather than posting crap comments. If someone doesn't agree with you, keep it polite. Everyone doesn't like the same things you like, everyone doesn't live the way you think it's proper to live. Everyone is different, respect the differences. It's not because i never / rarely post on that board that nothing shows from it. If some more drastical moderation should be put in place, then shall it be. Aurora Borealis is the moderator out there. Any other member has absolutely no moderation right over other members. Having a lot of  posts on your counter doesn't give you any extra rights. If anyone has a problem with that, feel free to PM me. That's the first and the last time i rant about that.

This concerns posts, PM and all the other communication ways which are provided by the ostan-collections.net website.

IanDanKilmaster

I didn't say anything wrong did I?

Fedora-Tan

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"I didn't say anything wrong did I?

No, that was totally unrelated to your post  ;010

IanDanKilmaster

Thanks.

I kept reading over my post to see if there was anything that could be misconstrued.  I worry sometimes that my terseness and tendency to tease causes confusion.

Fedora-Tan

Well, most of time there is a reason when i rant. I don't see anything wrong in your post, even looking carefully xD

IanDanKilmaster

xD I just realized something, I don't think I've ever seen you make so many posts consecutively.

Of course, you're here to clear up any misunderstandings on the forum policy so that makes sense.

Fedora-Tan

It would bother me that ppl who are not targeted would feel bad about it. Besides, usually i don't post because i've nothing smart to say ;)