Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

He does, now?
THEN I USE MY VETO TO MAKE YOU WRITE SOME DECENT YURI, be of some use! >:3

QuoteHEY NEJ, LOOK AT US!!! OUR SPYKER HAS BOUGHT YER SAAB!!! LOL
They did, now? That affair's been going on a round robin...well, I wish you the best of luck with that, then. Good to see they didn't get sold off to the chinese or something like that. -_-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

What's wrong with writing Yuri, Cockle?

IanDanKilmaster

When she said she wanted help with her urge to write slashfics, I don't think she was looking for encouragement. XD

Had it occurred to me she was referring to yuri not yaoi, I would've encouraged her from the start.  Of course, I think she might've stated elsewhere she's not a yaoi fangirl, so that's a critical stereotype failure on my part... -_-;

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Cockleshell

i'm going to pretend the link nejin just posted doesn't exist
nyahahaha red_machine has succeeded in awakening my EXPLICIT SEX WRITING ABILITY
you should all expect a finished chapter in a day or two >:3
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Cockleshell

nah its more like putting a sex fantasy own onto paper
only it's text
and its on a computer
bleh
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Eh, I'm just going to state... for the record... that I've never liked yaoi (as a genre-- that doesn't mean I'm necessarily against all guy x guy pairings). Het and yuri I'm okay with...

Then again, I don't like anything explicit... a little ecchi now and then is okay, but give me a love story full of friendship, emotional closeness and yearning over a cheap and emotionless hookup any day. -___-;

Cockleshell

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteEh, I'm just going to state... for the record... that I've never liked yaoi (as a genre-- that doesn't mean I'm necessarily against all guy x guy pairings). Het and yuri I'm okay with...

Well, I mostly agree with that...

QuoteThen again, I don't like anything explicit... a little ecchi now and then is okay, but give me a love story full of friendship, emotional closeness and yearning over a cheap and emotionless hookup any day. -___-;

Here's where you lose me, but I guess I really don't need to say much about that.  I will say H can be meaningful too, but that's just the exception, not the rule.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

Quote from: "Bella"Eh, I'm just going to state... for the record... that I've never liked yaoi (as a genre-- that doesn't mean I'm necessarily against all guy x guy pairings). Het and yuri I'm okay with...

Pretty much have to agree with you there

Quote from: "Bella"Then again, I don't like anything explicit... a little ecchi now and then is okay, but give me a love story full of friendship, emotional closeness and yearning over a cheap and emotionless hookup any day. -___-;

I think, as a genre, yuri typically has that more then yaoi, but I'm far from a yaoi expert.

NejinOniwa

QuoteI WANT A DIKDIK @o@ http://cuteoverload.com/2010/01/23/dik-dik-dik-dik-dik/
I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW THIS CREATURE HAS EVOLVED, SRSLY. >_>

stewartsage

Only in Australia could such a thing survive

Cockleshell

you say in australia it's in africa