Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panda

I have some friends I could hang out with for a few days, and if it got really bad, I could just go be with my sweetheart.

Q4(V)

... er not sure if i should ask this but i am ... what if they attack u in anger or something

Q4(V) added the following  6 minutes after last message :

right they all leave ... don't ask dum questions ... plan a hear tht was gd, but attack where tht came from ...

rdhdtwns

Man once again I always miss everyone. :_:

I am *frustrated* with how me-tan is turning out. Everytime I sew the zipper the bottom half starts to go crooked. I'm giving it a break right now. XD

Panda, just find a good day when you're in a good mood. They might be upset, but my motto has always been, "Hope for the best, plan for the worst." So run through every situation and make sure you have plans ^^;

Headache ~_~;;;;
So cute it\'s deadly!

panda

QuoteQuote from : Q4(V)... er not sure if i should ask this but i am ... what if they attack u in anger or something
my mom is no problem. my dad is about 3x stronger then me but he's very anti-violence.

QuoteQuote from : rdhdtwnsPanda, just find a good day when you're in a good mood. They might be upset, but my motto has always been, "Hope for the best, plan for the worst." So run through every situation and make sure you have plans ^^;

Headache ~_~;;;;

well, I'm just going to leave the book and letter in my mom's truck.

why do you have a headache? the zipper?

Q4(V)

yo panda, online i c.

what up?

Q4(V) added the following  2 minutes after last message :

and yo Pitkin

u guys following me or something

panda

no, I've been on for a while now.
OH, I'm soo happy with my sweetheart. ^_^ I love him so much.

Q4(V)

i really, really, really shouldn't say this, but i really, really, really want get a room
sorry but i really, really wanted to say tht lol ... u know u could play board game in the room or some other actives ..

Q4(V) added the following  1 minute after last message :

oh and rdhdtwns i was online the same time as u but i was waiting for u to post but u didn't and then i had to go.

panda

yea, "board games" . . .
^_^

Q4(V)

don't play snake and ladder, unless it made out of hard board

Q4(V) added the following  26 seconds after last message :

y did i say tht ?
O.o

panda

Q4(V)

i really don't want to continues this .. so as this made u think again abt death, like not wantin to die

panda

no, he is my life. I just want to be with him.

Q4(V)

well i'm happy for u ;)

now time for bed :O this is me sign off

Pitkin u better get some sleep too.

*waiting for response*

Pitkin

Sleep? I remember hearing of that... yes, it might come to question again when the Central Committee of the Brain accepts my application for rest. In other words, not in a long while still. :D

I'm glad to see you so happy, panda-san. ^_^

Good night, Q4(V)-san! *waves*

Q4(V)

oh can i ask both to go to Sources topic in OS-tan talk and look through the list of links an dtell ppl which u like plz

*wave back and run off*

hahahaha