Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeon

Only use MSN. But having trouble logging in with Windows Live so currently using Trillian for all my instant messaging needs.

EDIT: No love for IRC??.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

stewartsage

A lot more people use Yahoo then I ever really expected, although I'm still an AIM man at heart.

NejinOniwa

QuoteI'd post my contacts infos, but I have no MSNM or AIM account... I'm not the best IMer in the world. ;////;
I think I DID manage to track up a Skype account belonging to you, though. >:3
Also IRC is bothersome -.-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Well, my MSN is on my profile now.  But I'm not really all that talkative by most people's standards.  I only have 4 people on my list, and only regularly talk to 1 of them.  Also, for some strange reason, I'm more comfortable talking with girls...

Anyhoo, if you really wanna chat with me, go ahead.  We're all friends here, so I don't mind.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

I'm always available to chat, well unless I've passed out next to the computer again.  Otherwise yeah, anytime, anyplace hit me up.

IanDanKilmaster

Just made some teriyaki chicken sandwiches for the first time.  I did... okay.  I suppose I'm getting better at this cooking thing.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Bella

I just posted my YIM address... eh, go ahead and try to contact me, I can't say I'll be a very interesting IMer. >.>

Cooking is hard. If it can be sandwich'd, boiled or microwaved, I probably can't make it.

IanDanKilmaster

Well, I can cook meat, nothing fancy atm.  I still have trouble telling when something is done (ground meats not so much, but whole pieces are still a pain to judge), so I wind up overcooking to compensate.  Thankfully, I've yet to make anything I'd call abominable, so maybe there's hope for me yet.

I should probably mention that I wouldn't be cooking right now if not for my brother, who really gave me a hard time when I told I didn't know how to cook (he's a chef).

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Choco hides all the time, don't let it get to you. Just call her at random and you'll catch her soon enough >:3
LEARN FROM THE MEISTER.

here master!! :3

oh yes, i can cook but i'm better at baking. :3

oh, and just to keep you current, car crashed into tree on tuesday. :[

pancakes and waffles are a cooking/baking overlap. i love waffles. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I like to think 12 years as a scout taught me something about cooking.  Never do it if someone else will/can be made to.

Chocofreak13

i kinda inherited the gene......
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

angry lolis incoming
BRACE
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

SUCCESS!

Ah, my second time cooking teryaki chicken exceeded my expectations.  I was really ambitious this time, baking and frying chicken at the same time, so I feared I had set my self up to fail epically, but it came out great.  The piece of baked chicken I ate was delicious, and I was told the chicken I fried was good too, so I'm very happy now.  Anyway, I can now officially say I know how to cook poultry.  I guess I could have res'd the Cooking thread for this (which is now buried under nearly three years of posts), but I don't have any unique recipes to share so... meh.

Quoteangry lolis incoming

Where?

Xeon

During my 2 year stay in Singapore due to financial and time constraints for more than half a year I only ate instant noodles for lunch breakfast and dinner until my doctor warned that it'll be bad for my asthma and my underweight problem or something. So I started attending those short tourist cooking classes from my short visits to them foreign landszz. Now I know a variety of recipes from each of the ASEAN countries *Singapore,Malaysia,Indonesia,Thailand,Phillipine etc* but I prefer cooking chinese cuisine *Mostly stir fry cooking* though since they use a high flame and are fairly fast to make * I can even do that whole flip rice/noodle and soup thing without it spilling ;P* of course without the pork.... kosher baby kosher.

Despite this though I can't cook anything western at all. I don't even know how to make a proper meatloaf or emm omletes or baking for that matter.

And if anyone was wondering why I went MIA * A man can dream right?* I was in the filipinos for various reasons ~O~.

EDIT:200!!!!th FREAKING POST BABY!! *Not much I know >_>*

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

CaptBrenden

humm i used to know how to cook but im loosing it now.. about all i can really cook now is a really good omlet, fried chicken from scratch and Yakisoba and curry
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.