Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeon

Always strive for perfection Nejin (´・ω・`).

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

Eye am the strongest already, don't need more perfection than that in my life, yannow -w-

...for now.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

To be truly and utterly honest the only time in the very long history of me using windows I've only gotten BSODs on windows 95!
I still have that machine somewhere... but due to the abundance of macs in my house, it shall stay hidden..
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD ITS LIKE AN ORGASM IN A COMPUTER wait maybe that's an os-tan.. BUT WINDOWS 7 IS SO AWESOME MAYBE IT'S THE HIGH I'VE GOTTEN SINCE I HAVEN'T HAD ACCESS TO MY XP COMPUTER IN A WHOLE MONTH BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW!!! LOL!!!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Only XP has ever BSODed on me, must have been doing it wrong.

NejinOniwa

Only 7 HASN'T BSOD'd on me...as of yet.

Chocofreak13

this vista is pathetic. it had BSODed so many times i stopped counting. it's routine now.

i tried to get the trial of win 7, but SOMEONE stopped my download. *coughcoughmybitchyfathercough* >:[

my friend has a disk of it, though. :3 but the onyl computer of ine qualified to run it (speedy) i kinda.....fried.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Sounds like someone is gonna have some serious work to do >_>

Ultimaninja

Nejin, you likely get this a lot but I love your signature.

NejinOniwa

(Actually, no...)Why, thank you. -w-

Actually use the same as my desktop...lovely.

Cockleshell

i stayed up until 3:00 am with the capt last night
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Nothing is as rewarding as building a dozen strategic missile launchers, and at the end of the game when you only have one enemy commander left, launch them all in a web pattern all at once.
The look on his face when his three anti-nuke launchers are overwhelmed by the sheer amount of nukes is priceless. <3

BLOW SHIT UP~ (☟゚∀゚)☟

Toki

I love Nejin-onii-san's signature too ^_^
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Cockleshell

TOKI DO YOU HAVE A MSN I WANT TO MSN YOU
i am very sorry i havent slept in 48 hours due to the capt encouraging me
or was that my subconcious
we will never know
although i do have a penchant for drawing happy little penises on msn

Chocofreak13

skype = in
AIM = out
MSN = GONE
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

The Choice of a New Generation.