Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU FOOL! THE LOLIS USE WHITETEXT STEALTH TO HIDE IN NOT AT ALL OBVIOUS PLACES! THEY'RE IMPOSSIBLE TO CATCH FOR AN AMATEUR LIKE YOU!

Only trained professionals can handle the catching of wild lolis. _W_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

What?? White Text??. Something as trivial as that can easily be beaten with an even stronger text.
Xeons Defense is FLAWLESS.
It is impossible for the Lolis to flee from Xeons Defense

Their is no reason for the Lolis to flee
White Text is useless against Xeon
Xeon is No Amateur
This Level of reasoning is possible for Furudo Eri.... Xeon....
INTELeCTUAL RAPE FTW

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Red-Machine

I don't lose my lolis.  We have lots of fun, so they stay!
Isn't that right, Eva-chan?

Eva: "Hey!  I've told you before: I'm no loli!"
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

No amount of text can overcome the powers of

Smokey

Powers of what? The demon Lord?   Me?

Yeah that's it! you may have power, but nothing stands against my AWESOMENESS...:D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

GUYS OMG I HAVE WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM ITS SO FUCKING AWESOME I DONT THINK I CAN GO BACK TO XP BUT I HAVE TO RETURN THIS LAPTOP IN 3 MONTHS HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Xeon

Then I shall counter with something disturbing and yet awesome.

NAO NON SHALL PASS!!!.

QuoteGUYS OMG I HAVE WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM ITS SO f***ing AWESOME I DONT THINK I CAN GO BACK TO XP BUT I HAVE TO RETURN THIS LAPTOP IN 3 MONTHS HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
Same here. I don't know if I can EVER go back to vista.

NejinOniwa

HOME PREMIUM? WHAT A JOKE, USE ULTIMATE LIKE A REAL MAN INSTEAD! ARE YOU A FAG OR SOMETHING?

NejinOniwa

Hey guise, something actually relevant has come up, so let's stop the image war for a second here.
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-approach-to-china.html

IanDanKilmaster

I heard about this earlier today and was surprised when the Tech section wasn't bogged down with duplicate threads on the topic.

Don't know much to say about this topic, but I was never very pleased with the censorship approach google took with google.cn.  I say no google is preferable to a censored google... read whatever double meanings you want.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Xeon"Same here. I don't know if I can EVER go back to vista.

I'm not all that keen on 7 actually.  I don't like the new taskbar (and yes, I'm quite aware that you can change it), I don't like she square graphics (I prefer rounded like in Vista) and I have it on good authority that it runs some games even worse than Vista does.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Xeon

QuoteHey guise, something actually relevant has come up, so let's stop the image war for a second here.
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-approach-to-china.html
Wow I didn't knew the attacks were that serious.

I'm not all that keen on 7 actually. I don't like the new taskbar (and yes, I'm quite aware that you can change it), I don't like she square graphics (I prefer rounded like in Vista) and I have it on good authority that it runs some games even worse than Vista does.
So far my experience with Windows 7 has been a pleasant one compared to my hatred for Windows Vista in the past. Then again my views may be bias since I was given the ultimate edition for free, anything taste sweater when u get it for free.

NejinOniwa

The Vista on my laptop (still haven't bothered changing it wtf) actually gave me its first bluescreen ever - and a reproducible one, at that - during winter break. When plugging my phone in via USB and selecting the "Mass Storage Mode" on the transfer, it'd automatically BSOD after a few seconds. Strange, that.

And I have to say I really like the new taskbar - it simplifies things enormously.

The gaming stuff I don't know about, but meh, I haven't noticed anything as such, except the blackscreen on RTKXI whenever it tries to play movies.

Xeon

RTKXI?? Romance of the Three Kingdoms??. If so I haven't encountered that problem. Maybe your codecs are causing a conflict or something. All you really need to play most videos in Windows 7 is a registry hack because of the vastly improved windows media player.

NejinOniwa

Yeah, it bothers me too, but it's pretty much the only problem I've seen so far (aside from the little pre-launch funkyness with drivers), so it's not exactly a big deal, now is it? _W_