Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

I just did the usual- stay at home, surf the internet, work on my comic series and also enjoy my last days of summer vacation!

Smokey

Ah, well..... etou.... My camera is my artbook... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

I said goodbye to one of my friends, who's going to japan, and my cousin who's going to Minnesota, both for a year.

And last week (and this week until thursday) I was working together some money to use in my upcoming life as a poor student ;w;

And I celebrated my grandma who turns 74 today.

Etc.

So on saturday it's crayfish party for what's left of the family, and then it's DOWN WE GO.

Added after 1 minutes:

Quote from: "On the topic of moving out, Nejin"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Heh, I'll be gone for a year, only to see my house in the weekends, that is if i'm not on training, like i will be in the 2nd and 3rd week... I'm not allowed to have any contact with the outside world for 14 days (that means internet too), but on the upside we will be getting gunz to toy with... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

The military didn't want me cuz I can't sleep -.-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

if it's any consolation, i once knew a guy who was in the military, and the military actually gave him pot cause he was a better shot when he was stoned. :3

alas, poor nejin. *hug*pat pat* it will be ok. keep us posted on "the life of a poor student"! (it's like a blog or miniseries! xD )

my best friend mentioned once that he thinks he'd be a good fit for the military. i told him that i refuse to let him go do something that dangerous. so now he thinks europe, cop, psychiatrist, or construction.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Eehm, well, here in Holland it's actually safer to be a soldier than to be a cop, fireman, paramedic, psychiatrist or kindergarten teacher...
and it's also healthier than working in construction or in the heavier industries...

And i'll never see the day that a soldier here gets pot from the army, although lots of soldiers probably get stoned...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Friendkiller

What a nice way to treat people...
My, my, what do I see...

Smokey

Yeah, although i wouldn't want to rely on a stoned soldier in a combat situation...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

i actually see the justification. you guys don't know this guy--he's a total pot head. he once got suspended for smoking in band class....through a trumpet piece. that wasn't his. and he wasn't even in the class!

so i could see him being a better shot stoned, since he pretty much is all the time anyway.
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"... he once got suspended for smoking in band class....through a trumpet piece. that wasn't his. and he wasn't even in the class!

I'm trying to decide whether that was a really stupid or brilliant strategy...

EDIT: Hey! This is the 6,666th reply in this thread! ;006

Smokey

my god... but who am i to judge...
I was the one distilling my own liquor in chemistry class... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Did you get caught? o_o

Smokey

nope, me and my teach got along very well, so he knew about it... ;010

Added after 41 seconds:

Man i even got out of detention whwn i wanted to, and when i did stay for detention i got to do what i wanted... :D:D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Ultimaninja

I'm so sleepy when I get home from school.
A 4-mile walk is kind of dull when your headphones die when class ends.
Well at least I have Dissidia to play...

And I think the Gamestop overcharged me so we will need to go check with them tomorrow.