Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Naah, growth boosters and accelerators don't show up in tests....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Nom de Dieu! Sacrebleu!

I spend one day - one day, dammit >< - playing Warlords III (which is awesome, btw) and I have to read through three pages!

You guys can do better than that... it's great to have you back. ^^b

On the topic of pet surgery, my dog (who we had to put down a few months ago) had to be castrated because of a tumor he had.  Which is a shame, because we wanted him to sire some puppies.  Even worse, the base node wasn't found and wound up creating more tumors on his body (which was ultimately the reason we had to put him down).

About fruit, our pears don't really seem to be growing, but we've got a lot of figs (which is actually a false fruit).  Now we've got to drive away those damn birds. ><

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

On the topic of home-grown edibles, both apples, pears and blackberries are pretty much thriving here...in our 15 square meter yard.

That tiny apple tree grows so much fruit it's sagging ;w;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

i didn't even bother to read all the stuff that was posted...
I'll just catch up... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

my yard is about 2-3 times the sq footage of my house. idk how much that is in meters......5 times? a-anyway, it's pretty big. and there's stuff growing EVERYWHERE--2 gardens,  an herb garden, what i think is an apricot tree, wild grape vines on the old chicken coop, a mass of various bushes consisting of blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and asparagus. there used to be strawberries, but they all dried up years ago...;___; (strawberry is my favorite fruit), plus tons of flowers and whatnot, and wild plants such as jewelweed (stalky wild plant with pretty pouch-shaped orange flowers. great for poison ivy) and those red berries that the birds don't even fly near.

it's a nice yard. but i never played in it cause there was no one to play with. :[ especially after they took out the sandbox when i was 4-5 (for a deck :\ ) and the swingset when i was about 10ish (for moar space).
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

The stuff that doesn't grow in our yard grows aplenty in the forest behind our neighborhood, so size isn't a problem...

Chocofreak13

there's a mass of woods in the back of my yard, and beyond. we went snowshoeing one year and about 700 or so meters out found a swamp. :\
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Quote from: "Choco"my yard is about 2-3 times the sq footage of my house. idk how much that is in meters......5 times?

Ratios stay the same when converting, so your yard would still be 2-3 times bigger in Metric... ^_^

Better than our back"yard", wich is 6ft by 5ft... and our front"yard", wich is one foot by 15ft...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

:3 tasty. must have lotsa flowers. xD
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Well, we do have a tiny orange tree on the table in the back ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

I envy your backyards. I don't know what size mine is but there are only a few trees and a small garden of flowers in mine!

However my neighborhood has a big pond where people can go fishing!

Smokey

heh, to put it simple, my backyard is just 2 steps, by two steps big (and you need to watch out not to take too big steps, cause you'll run out of space....) and our front yard is the street, so there's not much to be envious about...

We do, however, live right next to the city's old park wich is pretty big and marvelously beautiful...It's also where two of the city's remaining gatehouses can be found...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

speaking of wide, open areas, went to a larp this weekend with some HUGEASS fields, which i am not used to (every larp i have been to consists purely of woods). it had massive forest as well, but that's not the interesting part. here's some words to describe the weekend:

fun, friends, rare, snugglies, heat wave, torriential rain, games, switzerland, hospital, arrest warrant, new friends. :3
how was your weekend? spent around your respective orange trees or ponds?
click to make it bigger

Smokey

eehm, my weekend was calm, relaxed... Took my camera to the fields just outside the city and into the forest outside the city...

And i got the last letter from the airforce, explaining what the first weeks of my training will be like...

BTW, arrest warrant???
Thanks Fedora-sama