Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Is chili con carne bad for dogs?

NejinOniwa

I'd reckon it is...considering the fact that what I know of it, it usually contains some sort of onion, which is poison to dogs...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Well he never got sic, but the bugger belched and farted like a construction worker...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Aurora Borealis

It has to do with the beans, right?

Beans, beans, they're good for your heart! The more you eat the more you--

*ahem*

I know that giving cheese to dogs is bad idea too, something my family learned the hard way at first!

Smokey

Probably... but all i know is that chocolate is poisonous to dogs

BTW what will happen if i have -in windows- drives from C:\ to Z:\ and i add another drive?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

You'll divide by zero.

Aurora Borealis

And cause the end of the world as we know it!

NejinOniwa

No, that's already happened. The RL admin is an orange, which is pretty much the end of the world anyway, and that was 2 years ago.

Aurora Borealis

Huh? When did that happen and why was I not informed that the world as we know it already ended... two years ago? o_o

Smokey

Well, then i will have to resort to desperate measures

[Dark, grave, deep voice] Mail Microsoft [/Dark, grave, deep voice]

Added after 20 minutes:

GAH! screw you M$, and your damned greed, plus you can stick your [censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored] support site where the [censored] sun don't shine...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Because he can't speak. He's an orange, after all.

Aurora Borealis

Let me find this orange and I will interrogate the answers and/or juice out of him.

Chocofreak13

found a navel orange today the size of a baby's head.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

oranges can get big...
Especially here in holland... if you had a weedfarm nextdoor.... wich was shut down by the police.... but where you did still find the growth boosters and stuff.... :D
Gets you tomatoes the size of, well coming close to a football (the european sort)... That plus i've seen mushrooms the size of apples... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Also make sure you don't eat 'em before a competition, or you'll get caught in the drug tests...