Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldReactive

This thread is long, but not as long as the below one!

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27388

Chocofreak13

that's awesome. xD
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

btw, guys, guess what---i FINALLY REACHED 1000 POSTS!!! xD

yays <3

but how does one get one of the cool titles and the special ribbons for the bar? :\

if you don't get it at 1k posts then how DO you get it.....?
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

I'm guessing at 1500 posts, you get the rank of "OS-tan Master", I don't know how you get the custom title, perhaps you clear it with Tsubashi or something.  You're best bet would be to ask Nej how he got his title...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

ik, i was hoping he would reply to this. he seems to have fallen off the planet; anyone know if he's on another trip or something?

in more positive news, i have recently discovered a rather addicting game on adultswim.com. (english only for anyone who doesn't know)

here's a link:
http://games.adultswim.com/dungeons-and-dungeons-action-online-game.html
i'm not into that scene, but the game itself is fun. pretty challenging for me anyway. ^^;

.....did nejin die? ;___;
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

IDK what's up with Nej, he's probably just not been on due to the lack of activity lately.

For that matter, I haven't seen Smokey on here in awhile... that's really odd.  Of course he's got that RAF thing going on, so I figure that might have something to do with it.

Yeah, when they advertised that game last year, my first thought was "Kick ass!  A Castlevania clone with BDSM!".  Why did it take so long for someone to come up with that idea, anyway?

What's wrong with bondage?

EDIT:  Also note that adultswim.com isn't viewable outside the U.S., or at the very least, their videos aren't.  So that might have an impact on how many people can respond to your post.

IanDanKilmaster

Now that I think about it, Nej could be preoccupied with his pro-piracy activism given the recent controversy.  He's got a life, ya know?
...and it revolves around piracy XP

Seamore

Well, everyone have a live outside from this forum. I also can't come and post everyday and everyhour. Not only the live right now, but also for the new live. Not to mention I have to deal with the aftermath of that event. Man....Live sucks.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

IanDanKilmaster

Really n00b-ish question of me, but how would one go about uploading a pic to the adult gallery?  I just uploaded the file, but in the drop-box I don't see any option to upload to the adult gallery, just Backgrounds and OS-tans.

EDIT: /facepalm, it has to be admin-approved, so I guess it doesn't matter what I selected, Tsubashi-dono should be able to get it in the right folder.
*phew*

Chocofreak13

^^ lolz, idk, don't forget your roots! were were all nwebs or noobs once! xD

yeah, that' really too bad what they're doing. people should be able to access whatever site they want, but i guess their government doesn't think so. :[

hope he returns soon.
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, I realize that, and it's such a shame that I've been here as long as I have and not once have I ever uploaded to the gallery.  I just happened to have stumbled upon a really good fanart that would be great for the adult gallery.  If I'm not mistaken it also happens to fill a void niche as well...

Well, it's not so much Nej's government (the Netherlands, that would be Smokey) that's effing up on that one, but they did can the guys in charge of TPB for a year, so...

Of course I'm only assuming that's why Nej is gone, but I'm not altogether certain of how much of an activist Nej is so there's no telling for sure.

Chocofreak13

maybe he just preparing for fall semester. he's still in school, right?

oh, and, i beat dungeons and dungeons today. :3 i died ALOT, but it was FUNNNN~ with a capital fun. :3
click to make it bigger

Seamore

Probably just me, but did anyone feel this forum has been quiet for some time after smokey and nejin goes awol?
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Aurora Borealis

Yeah, that's happened multiple times before. Those two are easily the most active OSC members when they're here!

IanDanKilmaster

Indeed, just take a look at the memberlist and see how their post count ranks against other members'.  Seriously, how the hell?  I try to do my part to keep things going in their absence, but that never really works out ><.  Apparently, what I have to say isn't that interesting XD.