Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Hell no. I ever pay for software these years? Sue me.

Hardware's the only thing worth paying for these days, anyway.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

I was just pointing out that you now own a chunk of plastic that has no real games on it...

NejinOniwa

Well, that's true, but the chunk of plastic does contain a small microsd chip of 2 gb's worth...

...that can contain whatever I want it to.

NejinOniwa

Just got not 1, but 2 computers richer. DELTA is back and working (again), and besides...say hello to LAMBDA, monster #2 in the arsenal. >:3

The L is for Laptop, but it's more like a Full-bodytop, actually... -w-

Added after 4 hours 46 minutes:

...and so, without further ado, LAMBDA now serves as my main.

Until the CPU cooler for DELTA arrives, that is. She works alright, but dat ass needs some moar quality coolan quite badly. (idling at 60C, what are you, a tank?)

Chocofreak13

mnhnm... *rolls in sleep*  
*dreams*
click to make it bigger

Seamore

Birthday huh....Guess In a few days it will be my turn. Though in my custom the one who's have a birthday (adult one that is) is not always the lucky one. Guess when the day come, I'll just retreat to my room and watch anime again.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Delta's cooling units have arrived.

She is now 5 degrees cooler in full-rampagerage mode (playing Prototype, most awesomest game ever) than she was while IDLING before.

BELIEVE IT SUCKERS

Chocofreak13

lolz, way to work in the naruto reference.

once school starts again i'll probably try and get a job. i figure it might be time for me to hunker down and "apply myself"; ie job, focus more on school, and get my licence. (once i do, maybe i'll start stealing the car after school on fridays to go visit mah friends ^^ )

i could only wish and pray for a computer like that. maybe if i added together christmas, my birthday, and college, and still sunk in half the price.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Delta - delicious and creamy.

<3

Chocofreak13

stop bragging >:\

eh, once i get speakers shitty's getting a hard drive upgrade, so it's ok.but i need MOAR RAM

and right now i've decided to focus on something more important than a new laptop (since i already have a laptop anyway), i'm askign for a moped. an older one, like this one i saw today that goes up to 40 mph (about 65 km/h)
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

What kind of speakers are you saving up for?  Surround?

Normal speakers should be like $10 or $15, $20 tops.  Now the HD upgrade might cost you a bit, but you need to keep in mind the limitations of your BIOS.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

i need powered speakers with the newer casing i'm using now. the old one came w/ speakers, but they don't work w/ this one (tried for shits and giggles), so i use them with mah ipod now. (nice little surround setup around mah bed.)
flea market should have cheap ones. (the flea market is an invalueable resource for many things, but when buying electronics of any sort, one must take it with a grain of salt.)

the real problem is the ram tho.....running xp in 448 mb of ram makes her pissy.....
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

I would highly recommend getting the RAM upgrade first.  As a matter of fact, I could really use one my damn self.

You could also compensate for hard drive space by using CDs, DVDs, or flash drives for storage.  That should at least tide you over until you get the HD upgrade.  I don't know how to figure out what the BIOS' limitations are - maybe Smokey knows.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

i already have a 160gb hard drive i've yet to install--i want speakers first. as soon as that's installed, i'm moving my entire music operation upstairs (itunes contains almost 9 gigs and rising). after all that is set up, i'll worry about ram--you see, originally i was waiting for a 2nd casing upgrade, the one i have now was donated from my sister's bf, and a good friend of mine was dangling an old server in front of my nose. but he can't find it, and i got sick of waiting, so i'm just putting it together now.

all my ramslots are filled right now, which is a problem, cause even with all filled it doesn't total half a gig.
click to make it bigger

Seamore

Bad News

A couple days ago at 17th July (and also my b'day) a bomb explode in my city, and I happened to be near it. Luckily, I only suffered minor injuries, but many is not that lucky. 10 are dead and 50 suffered injuries.

To tell you the truth, I've been injured by a bomb once before this bomb, but this one probably will goes through my mind for a long time...Does this make me a weak person?

Well...sorry for ranting such horrid things in this forum, but I just need to release these strained up feeling and I don't mind if this post is deleted if the moderator or anyone find this post offensive. Thx guys.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---