Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xi Wang chan

mmm, talking about died MoBo's; I remember something that happened to us on my house oO...

on our case, the power supply was rattling; but noone thinking about some serious, still a day that a brother was using it and... poof, power sparkles and throw smoke O__O... MoBo was OK (still one day that brother and me applies a static chargue cleaning it with a brush >_<'), CD burner died, both HDD's died (2), and FDD is OK too oO...

and btw, Im reporting too ^¬^... a large time since my last login here TwT... sooooorry =w='...

Smokey

yeah, HDD's are fragile lil' critters... poor sods can die on a power outage...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

still waiting for that old server my friend promised me. >___< i need a ram upgrade, SRSLY. i don't even have half a gig. vv; (did i mention i'm running XP pro on it? ^^; )

oh, ah-nd, sods? nadsat? you never told me you spoke nadsat, droogie. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Droogie needs a bath, Throw Some Water On It and it's Good As New(tm)!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

^^  i've yet to see the movie, but i've heard it doesn't do the book justice.

on the previous note, my ipod crahsed today. O___O; but thanks very much to my friend for telling m,e how to reset it. ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Don't worry, it'll die soon.

IanDanKilmaster

Back nao!  The new monitor came in yesterday, while I was away at a cookout.  I got home kind of late last night, but got right to setting everything up anyway.  I was really tired after all the moving and rearranging and whatnot, so instead of visiting here, I instead spent my remaining waking hours looking at... what else?  PR0NZ.

So here I am, molting like a reptile, but content because I have a far better monitor than I've ever had.  I think my computer's performance has actually improved a bit too!

*sings Happy Happy Joy Joy song*

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

I was just finishing up an animu episode (1st ep of Kanamemo, lawl yuri watch eet nao) and getting out on the intarwebs again, when I realized that my mouse was acting up, zooming when I scrolled, opening new tabs, etc. So I reached for the CTRL key with my finger to zoom in again...and hit something hard.

I'd managed to place the empty plate (it'd been ice cream on it) just so it pressed down the CTRL key, and nothing else.

That was strangely amusing. -w-

Chocofreak13

no dying, nao...
and ipodz will NAWT die soon....i just bought it in februrary :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

On the subject of dying, THIS SITE LOLOLOL srsly, wtf is happening?

Anyway, getting myself a 10k laptop (That's what, 1200$ or something) on monday, the Acer 8930G. Sweet-ass machine. Wish me luck, and a good budget. ;w;

VonDaab

I wish I had my paycheck today, so I could buy myself a PSP as B-day present...

But no, no PSP until 21st.

NejinOniwa

I bought an NDS in China for 500 yuan (pretty much equavilent to the Krona) bundled with an R4 card and some memory for 150 moar. Surprisingly enough for a chinese ripoff, the only thing that seems to be at all crap about it is the battery (lasts for like 2½-some hours on max light), and since you can buy a replacement for like 100kr it's not really a big deal there...

<3
[/b]

Added after 7 minutes:

Wait, birthday?

Damnit, vdb, you need to TELL THE INTERNET about this sort of thing. <3

ÖPPNA SKUMPAN![/i]

VonDaab

You paid for a DS?
Fail...

NejinOniwa

Well, at least it's THERE, and not just hypothetically there in a few days when I get my paycheck.

-w-

VonDaab

Well, at least you're not paying for the showelware...