Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Oh, hell no, nothing like that here.
Eat breakfast consisting of champagne, champagne and possibly a sip of champagne (maybe some beer, too) -> Go to classroom, write stuff in everyone's student hats (these), receive grades, go to assembly hall, listen to six hundred people screaming and applauding to a variety of bands and shit, follow flagbearers to outside of school where the FUCKTON OF PEOPLE awaits, let epic lulz assume. And then when you've been bombarded with MORE champagne and other things by your friends and family, you get onto a severely PIMP'd truck, with huge banderolls and loads of hueg speakers, and proceed to drive around town with insanely loud techno music bombing your ears, drinking MORE booze and spraying at least TWENTY times as much on others. It's like a PARTY on a VAN. IT'S THE MUTHAFUKKAN PARTYVAN, MAN!

And THEN you get home, drink more booze, get presents, eat something (like the first foodstuff you get for the entire day), drink more booze, spend some hours cleaning up from that shit, and THEN. You're free. And supposed to go to ANOTHER party. I mean, what the shit, srsly. (I didn't, because I was too fukken tired to continue doing ANYTHING but sitting down right then)

I'm still tired, man.
And tomorrow it's china.
Fukken shit, eh.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Eeehm, how can the Who
declare a pandemic?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

I was wondering if I left the door open for that joke.

Well, for anyone that doesn't know, the WHO (all caps) is the World Health Organization, and they're keeping our shit together right now.  Despite the chicken littles trying to freak everyone out here (the US), the WHO have the shit under control.  I guess The Who does too...

oooo lookie I make another joke...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Silentbob

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Dear Silent Bob. Your monopoly on /osc/ Norway is threatened. Respond to this situation at once!

Lolwut?  I has a monopoly?  Va fan, eksplain this crisis in detail, because you lost me there.

Chocofreak13

i sorry you is tired nejin. :\ meh, i don't support the booze, but go you and partyvan.
i went to my school's graduation yesterday (bunches of senior friends). i didn't even graduate and i walked outta there with a bouquet of flowers (and a beach ball and a bottle of water).

i find it funny that during class, i went to the bathroom, and came back with a guy's number. xD
click to make it bigger

Smokey

LOL...

Well out here students who graduate usually hijack the entire school, spreading anarchy, chaos and fun...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

it sucked, kind of. very bright, hot, long and boring. did i mention 2 out of 3 people i was cheering for have last names starting with w? :\

Added after 16 hours 35 minutes:

y'know wat? you guys want moe? HERE'S YOUR MOE!!!
click to make it bigger

Smokey

That's not MOE, this is MOE!!!
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Alex S

Chocofreak13

i was waiting for that ^^
was gonna do it myself, but you beat me to it.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

i was actually trying to fill an entire page with it... there were 20+ different articles concerning Moe on wikipedia....
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Communist China sends its greetings. These sugartop-or-whatever-you-guys-call-them-mountains look REALLY fuckd'ed up, by the way. And the heat is killing me. I mean, seriously, it hits me like a fist of air in the face whenever I leave the hotel room (and thus, the AC, lawl) - I phear for when we go further west, where we'll be sleeping some nights in places without it. Hells.

Also, you ain't seen moe 'til you've seen...

...no, in fact, don't listen to that. China is so un-moe you could possibly imagine something to be at times. -.-

Also, iHaet haggling. Whoever came up with that concept should be shot. Twice. With a tree. In his mouth.

>:|
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS