Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

"shoot for the moon; even if you miss, you will land among the stars."

vash trigun shot THROUGH the moon~
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

OH
And on the topicless note, I'm somewhat done with the concert audio. The important parts at least. (i forgot to trim down the guitar track before muxing it into the file -.-; )
Expect torrents on friday. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hey! Don't underestimate 'em! Besides, the 10mbit-upload line I've got is better than anything I could give online, and besides, that way I can use YOU as seeders when distro'ing it to the rest of the recipients. MASTERPLAN GET >:3

Chocofreak13

ican't use torrents. :[ my friends are better w/ it.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Oh, come on. Install utorrent with default settings, download torrent, leech->seed->enjoy your file, could it be simpler?

Chocofreak13

meeh, i tried, my computer's schizophrenic. i log in and it crashes, that's how bad it is. :[
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Sounds like downloading torrents is the least of your worries.  Get that shit fixed, yo.

Can't say too much, ever since my upgrade to Hardy, shit's been slow.  Mostly Firefox though, takes way too much RAM, even without extensions (who would want that anyway? no adblocking? fuck no!).  Still, no kernel panics, so shit hasn't gotten that bad.

Oh and there's been a lot of snakes near our house lately, none of 'em bad, though.  I freaked out and killed a corn snake while using the trimmer a few weeks ago, I could've kicked myself.  Just last week my dad, a regular Lee Harvey Oswald, shot at a bigger corn snake 20 times (under my mom's orders) and only hit it 5 times but after finally killing it, demanded I hold it still with a stick while he shot it in the head.  I was pretty pissed about that, not only was it stupid that it took him that long to kill it, but he had to shoot in the head to "make sure" (sure the tail was moving, but it was still moving after he got in the head).  Not to mention that the corn snake is a variety of kingsnake, which are not only known for their immunity to local venomous snakes but also their predation of other snakes (including the venomous variety). Gah, pardon the rant guys...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

oh, LOL... what fun would you have if out of those like 2 mags he didn't hit the snake once :P
imagine the fail here; reloading to miss some more... :P

no offence though but people killing innocent snakes can expect bad jokes...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Aurora Borealis

I'm sure no one wants motherf***ing snakes near their motherf***ing house!

IanDanKilmaster

Maybe not if you're Sam Jackson XD.

Snakes are incredibly useful in the South, though, take care of rats, you know?

Chocofreak13

it would suck to have snakes near your house if you lived on a plane. *insert bad jokes here*

btw, keeping w/ topicless,
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/un_un_swine_flu
it's getting bad. :[

oh, and, i LOLed....
http://www.extraordinarymommy.com/blog/are-you-kidding-me/stolen-picture/
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, I noticed on BBC.com that the WHO have now declared swine flu (or "nova influenza" if you wanna nitpick XP) pandemic.  I already posted about it once, when the swine flu hysteria was at its height, but to reiterate, there's nothing to be worried about.  It's no more harmful than any other variant of the flu, the only difference is that we don't currently possess a vaccine for it.  The only reason the WHO declared it a pandemic is because the illness is becoming more widespread, not due to any significant increase in fatalities.  The best way to prepare for the pandemic is to do what everyone should be doing anyway - eating healthy and staying properly hydrated (with actual water, not soft drinks).

For a more humorous, tongue-in-cheek view that echoes mine, give this a listen.

As far the second thing goes, don't really know what to say.

NejinOniwa

Hay guise

graduation is pretty intense, eh

/tired

IanDanKilmaster

Haha.  Proceed slowly to the amphitheatre, stand for a long time, sit down/stand up, repeat, repeat, repeat, proceed to the center, collect diploma, sit down/stand up, talk with proud educators, and leave.  All of that in the hot summer sun...