Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

good example of glowball warming... we had 3 days of hot weather with searing sun, and last night/this morning we had a horrible thunderstorm with ping-pong-sized hail and shiploads of rain, it rained so hard that the manhole-covers drifted onto the streets...That plus trees were felled by the wind, as were roofs and fences...

But although this thunderstorm was bad-ass, it wasn't as freaky as the one i saw a couple years back, that was a dome of clouds with an eerie green glow and also lots of lightning...

and when i was young and glowball warming wasn't an issue yet i also saw the coolest lightning ever ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Back in '01 (or maybe '00) I was at a camp on the west coast, when a FUCKASHELL-mighty thunderstorm struck. We had to evacuate the tipis (yes lol) and go sleep in the boat storage...and pretty much half of all roads on Orust (3rd biggest island in sweden) and around were just washed away in that stuff. Was so much lightning it was pretty much daylight all the time, despite it being in the middle of the night, lawl.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Well, i heard from the neighbours that i'm lucky, cuz back in the(ir) days when a storm hit the water from the IJsselmeer could reach all the way to the levee in the park, and that lake is a couple of kilometres away...  :/
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Keeping it topicless, I'll ask a question not asked in some time - where the hell is Cockle?  Not locked out again, I hope...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Red-Machine

I know. I was just wondering that myself.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

oh, riiight...yeah where is she?
Thanks Fedora-sama

Alex S

On an unrelated note, Gaia Online has released an item that gives you a Haruhi cosplay.

NejinOniwa

*sigh*
Oh, Gaia. Why do you ruin everything so much it's not even good anymore?

Silentbob

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Screwiest thing over here; it's SNOWING. But not actual snow, no; it's flying fuckloads of flower seeds. They make little patches of white fluff on the ground, and make you go all, WTF!?

Same here.  My windows were open and they came into my apartment too, in my computers air filters and all sort of other orifices... erhm...  

QuoteAnd cloudberries are quite different from raspberries in taste; raspies are much sweeter and somewhat more bitter. Cloudberries have more blunt taste overall, but it's freaking SMOOTH, man. Delishooz. Moreso than raspies, in fact.

Aye, they be good.   Also be friggin expensive, but hey, you gotta pay for the good stuff.   :3

NejinOniwa

That, or GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF YOUR OFFICE CHAIR AND PICK THEM YOURSELF, lol... -w-

But honestly, who wants to get into them bogs just for that? -w-;

Chocofreak13

during the summer i play "migrant worker" with my mum and we go to this field where you can pick all the strawberries you want and pay by the pound. ;3 she makes strawberry jam w/ em, but i just eat em. =P

"strawberry fields forever....."

on another note, i've thought of abandoning gaia in recent years, due to the recent influx of dumbasses. but i've sunk so much into it, that i just can't. :[

i should log on to elfpack again.....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Quotegaia
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME

Even 4chan is better than...hellsake, at least we know how to deal with the newfags. Sort of.

Added after 23 minutes:

Let's put that aside.

Tonight I held my last concert. For a while, at least - I don't see any coming in the near future, anyway, and my education on that front is over now, but who knows.
A magnificent two-piece, half done with full orchestra and hired-in soprano and baryton; the other hand mostly on our own, except for one song with the strings section playing.
I almost regret the fact that these insights never come to me when I need them, only when I sit down and think.

In any case, I'll put it up for you all when I get the files. It was magnificent, nothing else.

Grandiose, perhaps.

Chocofreak13

congrats. :3 send us an mp3, why don't ya?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Sharing IS caring, after all. I'll see if I can't put the recorded video up as well.

The music is all in Swedish, though, but I think it redeems itself through way of quality. -w-

Chocofreak13

who cares? music is music. some of mah favorite songs are in different languages.

keeping on topic, do you read the forum posts in english or swedish? :\
click to make it bigger