Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

nice weather here... ^_^

btw
QuoteNo, I just like guys with long hair thats all XP

this is a correct anwserin english, and also in dutch...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

Quote from: "Ian-kun"If it wasn't for the heat, you'd think it was England or something

Heat had gone long time ago( So it is wet and cold ;014 But sometimes warm wind visits us ;012

Quote from: "Smokey-kun"
Quote from: "Me"No, I just like guys with long hair thats all XP
this is a correct anwserin english, and also in dutch

I'm glad it is ok cuz I used to this kind of answers very much ;012

Btw on tasty topic. I like strawberries^^
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

Strawberries tend to over-ripen much too often, though... -.-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vaereth

Yeah if they are not collected in time  :(  But I always try to find ripe in time strawberries ^_^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Vae-chan"Heat had gone long time ago( So it is wet and cold  But sometimes warm wind visits us

Well here it cools down a bit while it's raining, but between storms it's ridiculously hot and humid.  It sucks.

QuoteYeah if they are not collected in time  But I always try to find ripe in time strawberries

Yeah, we've got lots of dewberries growing wild out here, but they'll probably all get eaten by the damn deer and birds before they even get a chance to ripen.  I need to start running around like a wildman and scare the shit out of all the things trying to each mah dewberries and figs!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Vaereth

Hot and humid between storms are typical for little islands. Interesting why is it so in America...

And I have the same problem with wild strawberries as you have with dewberries. But birds and deer are not interesting in it. The one from who these berries are need to protect is a crowd of summer residents. They always take one-kilo buckets and carry away all wild strawberry  ;014

NejinOniwa

The cloudberries over here are even worse...rare as nothing else, and there ain't much of them...

The only small luck is that they're hard as hell to find.

Smokey

QuoteWell here it cools down a bit while it's raining, but between storms it's ridiculously hot and humid. It sucks.

Welcome to Holland... ^_^
That's what you get for raising half the country out of the sea...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

Never seen cloudberries or ate them. Interesting how they taste ^_^

Quote from: "Smoke-kun"That's what you get for raising half the country out of the sea...

Yeah I meaned this when i talked about islands ^_^ I think all sea countries have such weather

NejinOniwa

Cloudberries are teh delishous >:3

Vaereth

Delishous like raspberries? ^^

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Vae-chan"Hot and humid between storms are typical for little islands. Interesting why is it so in America...

Well, we are talking the Southern United States here, so hot and humid is kinda normal... just not this hot or humid.  Interesting you mention islands because I was thinking this was too damn tropical.

Quote from: "Smokey"That's what you get for raising half the country out of the sea...

Gwobal Wap-po?

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Cloudberries are teh delishous >:3

As are dewberries!  We're also supposed to have some of these as well...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Vaereth

Global warming was supposed to interchange regions of hot and cold weather. But it isn't getting warmer here. Only rains start more frequent, but it these rains are not the same as tropical rains ;018  Btw global warming is very bad and annoying thing and it makes weather to be crazy:(

I have dewberries in my gardern in the country so I confirm that they are realy tasty :rolleyes:  ^_^  And when I saw the pic of scuppernongs in wiki I thought about olives first 0o But they appear to be a sort of grapes :D

Seamore

Correct Vaereth. Global warming doesn't always mean it will get warmer everywhere. It make the weather crazy. In my place, rainy season and hot season basically have reverse and rain and hot besically, it screw up. There's even times where the sun shine, the weather is hot yet it also raining hard. WEIRD

You do gardening Vaereth? My old lady (my mom) love gardening and I sometime have to help. She have a garden for some cooking ingredient. chilly, some fruit, that kind of thing. The only thing I hate about gardening is, when the plant has flowers, I always sneeze a lot. Looks like I also have a bit of allergic reaction to flowers.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Screwiest thing over here; it's SNOWING. But not actual snow, no; it's flying fuckloads of flower seeds. They make little patches of white fluff on the ground, and make you go all, WTF!?

And cloudberries are quite different from raspberries in taste; raspies are much sweeter and somewhat more bitter. Cloudberries have more blunt taste overall, but it's freaking SMOOTH, man. Delishooz. Moreso than raspies, in fact.