Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Waist-length-ish, for those who missed. Woo.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Short, but not that short at the moment...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

I guess you hair has shoulder-length
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

Short hair here, not really by choice - after my hair reaches a certain length, growth just seems to slow down (which is odd considering my hair grows pretty fast up until then).  When I get my hair cut, I usually get it buzzed or completely shaved.  I prefer having no hair to short hair ><.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

when your hair stops growing or slows down, cut the last cm off and it'll start growing again...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

among the answers only Neji has long hair...so the time when every guy has long hair hasn't come yet :rolleyes:

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

nope... but be patient, we might see that day come... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Vae-chan's wonderland, or what? -w-;

Vaereth

No, I just like guys with long hair thats all XP

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Vae-chan's wonderland, or what? -w-;

Not the same as...

Quote from: "Vaereth"No, I just like guys with long hair thats all XP

?????

Vaereth

Is the word "no" standing uncorrectly here? Cuz I answered on this question the same as I might answer in my country...in that cause the word "no" means "yes" but this "yes" isn't the strong one :rolleyes:

So  correcting my mistake and not complicating the things I will say "Yes, I like guys with long hair thats all. But it isn't my wonderland"

btw  it is a shock for those who study Russian to translate our "yes-no" answer. I understand them cuz this answer has two meaning at once...it means "yes" on the one hand and "no" on the other

IanDanKilmaster

Yes, it makes sense.  I should've probably worded it differently, but I was expressing skepticism at the idea that somehow you didn't yearn for a world of long-haired guys... like a wonderland, in other words XP.

On a separate topic, damn this humidity.

Vaereth

My wonderland is the MidleEarth World XD but it is the other topic to discuss :D

About humidity. Is it raining a lot which cause humidity? Cuz we already have storm warning because of the rain. So I say also "damn this humidity" ;051
summer is going to be wet :(

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, it's pretty much been raining non-stop here.  If it wasn't for the heat, you'd think it was England or something.  If I'm not mistaken, we're already way ahead in terms of average precipitation this year.

NejinOniwa

On the other hand, we seem to be just about to melt away over here.

SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH THE WETTHURR