Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

I think I really want to see Terminator Salvation.  It's got what I've been wanting to see - sci-fi, post-apocalypse, and ACTION!

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

HMMMMMMMMMMM

also 7777 get
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

The reviews seem pretty negative right now and it's hovering at a 51 on metacritic, but I'm willing to ignore that from what I've seen in the trailers.  I doubt it could really be any worse than X-Men Origins, and I was able to reasonably enjoy that.

Smokey

mwh, terminator is good action, judging from what i've seen so far...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Haruhi Season 2 is here.

I'LL BE BUSY NOW >:3

Chocofreak13

why do i suddenly have the urge to ruffle nejin's hair like a little kid? :3
click to make it bigger

Smokey

What, only now? i have that all the tiem...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Make sure that hair doesn't contain lots of things that'll come out and eat you raw if you do, folks... >:3

VonDaab

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Make sure that hair doesn't contain lots of things that'll come out and eat you raw if you do, folks... >:3
Lice?

IanDanKilmaster

That door was left wide open XD.

Silentbob

Oh noes!  My headphones are fuxxored.    ;026

And all the stores are closed, I'll have to connect the loudspeakers, and the neighbours will have to take part in listening to all the weird music I play.

Smokey

Hehe... Man the wierd shiz my neighbours have to listen to... Ranging from Alma crying and such creepy noises to SC$ soundtracks to classical music to trance to anime...
And still my neighbours don't think im fuxxd up in the head and we still socialize... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

my room is virtually soundproof. or the other residents of my house are just deaf. xD

my headphones actually snapped in two a few weeks ago....and not on a joint, either. O___O; it made me thankful that my dad's in construction, and crazy. (fix? melted plastic+fiberglass+apoxy) xD not pretty, but it gets the job done. (the other side's got a small crack.....READY THE FIBERGLASS BAND-AID!! >:3)

oh and btw nejin, not much like that scares me anymore. with a persian cat that rolls in the dirt like a chinchilla, i've seen quite a few things stuck in hair.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

You may have seen things IN hair...
But you haven't seen just Hair.
It has been implied that Suou Kuyou can do some serious damage with her...massive curtain of black doom, and I'm ready to believe that.

Added after 2 minutes:

IT'S MUTANT MORPHIC ANIMALI-PLANTAE-HYBRID TENTACLE HAIR, MADE OUT OF NANOCARBON AND CLOROPHYLLS YO

Smokey

That doesn't scare me..... Not after Alma Wade.....
Thanks Fedora-sama