Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Meh, can't hurt, can it?  I mean it's not as if the fabric of reality itself would be torn asunder because the only thread not off-topic is the off-topic thread?  ^^;

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Meet the LHC.
It can screw up the fabric of spacetime REGARDLESS of why you do whatever you do with it.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Oh noes!  Tiny black hole machine!

NejinOniwa

Yes, i spent 5 hours reading articles on Cracked.com.

I know.

zjhentohlauedy

wow. smokey is a trekkie and ian's a marvel guy

now we need a star wars and a DC guy XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

IanDanKilmaster

I could pass for a DC guy, Joker's my favorite villain, after all, but I'm guessing you're hoping for some classic nerd war shit, eh? XD

NejinOniwa

FUUUCK.
Fuuck.
Thomas Funck.
Did I just get a hangover, express delivery from the day before yesterday?
The hell is wrong with this shit world! At least let me endure my cold in peace, damnit!

zjhentohlauedy

hey nejin what does it feel to watch an anime while having a hangover?
My my, aren't you lovely~

Smokey

Hah, that's nothing, a coworker of mine today had such muscle aches he got a fever... ^_^

Also...Ian.... I don't think that PotA or Star wars have contributed as much to science as star trek has...
Don' be dissin' Star Trek now, o'i send a Borg Cube up yo Star wars to assimilate those Jedis... Speaking of huge geometric shiz in space, a Borg Cube would definately open a can o' whoop-ass on that death star Vader had...

Damn EA should make that into a game, star wars v. Star trek... ;006
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Well, that's not much, since Trek is SCIENCELOLOLOLOLOL and Starwars is more like romanticized fantasy with a touch of spaceships, really...

Smokey

you forgot to add in a dash of incest...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, the whole "force" thing is pretty much on the unscientific side of things, even when they tried to science it up by putting that midi-chlorian stuff in the prequels.

Also, Apes is very scientific, it's just that there's no "high-tech future shit" because it's post-apocalypse.

NejinOniwa

Swedish RPG MUA is, in the light of that, the best post-apo game evar made...

Vaereth

Downloads finished only this morning (morning in Russia), now I start watching Star Wars fist ^_^  But I wonder in which order I need to watch it if I don't want to get confused...to start from the order in which the series was made (from 4th episode) or to start watching from first episode and to go on in course ;018

This two day the weather was awful :(  This rain makes me sleepy :D
And today the university gave us lists of exams, we are starting in the first days of June and till the end of month...This period appears to be longer than it was the last year
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

If you think you can live through the crap that is LOLOLOL MIDICHLORIANS Episodes 1-3, do those first.
But by all means, watch the Original 4-6 first anyway, those are the only ones worth watching FR RLZ.