Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Guys! You're OTing... :P

Anyways... another useless fact... I packed 24800 beer-crate-labels today, for a brand not even available in holland... ^_^ Yeah i switched jobs (need to alter my info)...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Seamore

Usefull (lessxox) fact:
A doctor said that the reason why a man always want a girl/women with great sexy body is because a girl/women with great sexy body have some chemical composition that when she have a kid, the kid will be higher than average in intelligence. True, or just some doctor BS to get some hot wife?

OT? Isn't this IS a topicless thread?
BTW, I finally recieve my import game of Trigger Heart Exelica Enhanced. Ikuzo, Faintear!!!!
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Smokey

In the olden days, men looked for broad hips and not too skinny girls, because they were healthy enough to have healthy offspring...nowadays we look for skinny girls because the media tells us that that's beautyful and that we want it...
We're just being programmed...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

I must be written in a different language, then. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Quote from: "Smokey"In the olden days, men looked for broad hips and not too skinny girls, because they were healthy enough to have healthy offspring...nowadays we look for skinny girls because the media tells us that that's beautyful and that we want it...
We're just being programmed...

IanDanKilmaster

Har, tin foil hat...

I'm sure my brother has one in your size if you'd like to borrow it, Smokey.  XP

EDIT:  I should probably mention that historically size has been used as a status symbol.  Meatier women were so because they were a part of noble lineage, and as such, they weren't very active.  So I would say it's probably the same case today, just in reverse.  For example, skinnier women can afford the binging-and-purging, ridiculous diets, and plastic surgery it takes to be skinny.  Keep in mind, the only diet the lower class can afford is generally high in fat - thus, the correlation that exists between poverty and obesity.  This is just what I understand about the United States, I don't know if this is the case everywhere else.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Vaereth

There was 4 days of holidays and in this period I was very lucky to have all my router settings upset so nobody from ISP could come and set it up :(

BTW I think it is great when you are 18 (not mention criminal responsibility XD) or 17 ^^
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

Well, it's good that you're back, Vae-chan.  This place could use some get up and go...

Vaereth

I don't think it was in stagnation when I was apsent. My first reaction was "My God, I have missed to much already o_o "  ;012  ^_^

BTW the holidays was so long in my country because of 65th jubilee ot the End of the Great Patriotic War (the date of its end is the same as the date of the End of the Second World War  if I'm not mistaken)

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

Donmai, a week away is cool.  I should do it too, but it seems like every other week I'm getting sick and wind up having to seclude myself in a self-imposed quarantine.  However, I did manage to get out to see X-Men Origins Sunday.  It wasn't a big deal since it wasn't crowded (unlike Star Trek, which I really wanted to see).  Anyway, I need some sort of awesome holiday and disappear for a week.

Vaereth

Yeah a weak away is cool but it so hard and lazy to work again  :D  Btw I translated the review about  Star Trek from English to Russia when I took my english exam at the university. Though never seen it, I think it is a very cool thing^^

IanDanKilmaster

That's neat, I couldn't really translate anything.  I'm supposed to be able to translate French, but I'm really not good at all.  I stopped practicing a loooong time ago, but I was good when I still practiced.

Anyway, I wonder how Nej will react to this Star Trek talk ^^.

Vaereth

Star Trek  is his favorite?^^

I translated a lot of texts, reviews, articles and notes when studied English. A lion share of my English knowledge comes through translation. Btw I just like it^^ It is interesting for me to know what is written on foreign language ^_^  ;012

I want to study second language but haven't decided which one ;018

IanDanKilmaster

Well, the old stereotype is Lucas fans and Roddenberry fans don't get along.  So with Nej clearly establishing on several occasions his status as a Star Wars guy, I thought I would take the chance to playfully rib him.  In all honesty, I'm not that big of a Star Trek fan, the only one I really like is TNG, which forever spurred my fandom of Patrick Stewart.  I think the real trekkie here is Smokey.  It would also be interesting to hear his perspective on the movie... hopefully he's not one of those weirdos sitting in a "Captain's chair" eating Cheetos and whining about what blasphemy this new movie is ^^.

EDIT:  I really need to proofread more... I know this is the interwebs and all, but there's no excuse for most of my errors -__-;.

Vaereth

It is shame I can say nothing about both of this series cuz never watch them and only heard smb's opinion. But what I have read about them both is really exciting^^ (so I just set after this talk the download  of Star Trek and Star Wars on mininova.org) Btw interesting to see acting of Christopher Lee in Star Wars. His acting as Saruman in the Lord of the Rings was brilliant^^ Such a strong character was created by his action^^

Edit: About errors. I just usually copy my posts into Word to check mistakes in word's writing XD And what about grammar mistakes...well I always afraid that I will type something in a wrong way (always in doubts about correct verb, tens, gerund and passive forms and etc) so I often reread my post before send it :rolleyes: