Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I BRING THE SHISH KEBAB, YO~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Wow, talk about ya randomness... ^_^

Anywho to bring this back on topic... we actually had a nice day today, although it could've been a bit warmer...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Same here, awfully sunny and warm - the wind was fuckblowing, though, so it was cold anyway -.-

Smokey

Don't really mind the sun, as long as it's comfortable enough to sit outside in a t-shirt...
(where i live we don't have a front yard, our front doors are directly at the street, wich isn't open for cars anymore, so we and the neighbours sit in front on the street if the weather is fine... got sun on one side and shade on the other, except for a couple of hours in the afternoon when the sun shines right through the street....)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Small garden/yard outside my apartment, and the bushes and trees block most of the wind - not effectively enough though, when it's like 15m/s wind...

Smokey

Heh, we alsoo have a small back yard... about 2x2m, completely walled in so there is no wind at all, but that's the last place you'd want to sit cuz the sun shines the strongest there... You'd be burned to death...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

i love how much 80's music i know, yet i was born in the 90's. xD

on that note, have determined who's the YOUNGEST here? cuase if 23's the oldest.....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Rule of Loli: You don't want to know.

Chocofreak13

but i'm not affected by loli rules! you are, but not mee....

wow, how do you post so fast? you really are in sweden! xD

anyway, i gotta go get ready. it's 5:33 am, and i DO have school today.

on that note (keeping with thread topic) i get to donate blood on wednsday. :3 (even though it's testing day >P )
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

The server is in france.
What does me being in sweden have to do with anything? It's lunch break and I'm in the school computer room -w-

IanDanKilmaster

Hey gaise, watch this!

Choco, you are 17 years old!

How did I know that?  Did that blow your mind?

But yeah, rule of loli... let's stick with that, shall we?

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

USELESS FACT: Today I have twice been redirected to the swedish wikipedia thread for Cheese, because when I was going here, I typed in "ost" - which brings up OSC in the autocomplete bar below - but forgot to press down, so I just got...well, Cheese.

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

IanDanKilmaster

No, the thread has become a burgeoning congress of social and political causes.  Very important work here... Serious Business.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

WHY SO TOPICLESS, BATMAN?