Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex S

This RPG sounds awesome.

On a totally unrelated note, my friend wants to construct a Taser Glove from an old NES Power Glove.

IanDanKilmaster

Wha?  You mean like that episode of The Boondocks?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Alex S

I have no idea if that's where he got the idea, but he says the Power Glove is perfect for the project, because it has insulated fingers and has controls built in.

IanDanKilmaster

XD, that actually sounds a lot like what Huey made in that episode.  Whether that's simply a coincidence as a result of practical design or an intentional influence would indeed be anyone's guess.

NejinOniwa

Taser glove....

...DO WANT...<3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

amaimomo

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Taser glove....

...DO WANT...<3

seconded

VonDaab

Poor Glove...

"THAT THING BELONGS TO A MUSEUM!"

NejinOniwa

UPDATE:
EWAR is so big, it's now got its own thread.
That's also the to-be outgame thread, but that's just once we start this up properly.

So, everyone, get in gear and up RP'in!

Smokey

All Hail Bender- err COPYPASTA...

Added after 50 seconds:

^_^

also yes i agree, such gloves need to be in a museum, make a taser-glove out of something else... :(
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

Got ill in the middle of the spring  :(  Doctors  like to take blood so much that I thought for the fist time that they are vampires o_o

"Run to read about older RPGs"

Chocofreak13
Like this avi of yours^^ The Road to Eldorado was my first DVD film^^
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

I only had 2 bloodtest in my life... :D
One when they thought i was really sick, wich happened to be nothing and this year, 25th of march, when i had the tests for the airforce... Wich also turned out okay... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Resisting... urge... to... make... AIDS... joke... ><

I don't go to the doctor often, which probably explains why I'm sick so often.  I've only had my blood tested a few times for sickness, other than that I've been tested every time I've donated blood.  Which reminds me, I haven't donated in quite some time since I'm so sickly now. -__-;

Seamore

Actually, there is good side of not visiting the doctor too often. If you visited the doctor often and (usually) get some medicine, after quite some time, your body will depend on your medicine and not on your antibody. Prolong use of it will make your antibody weak. So, only go to doctor and take medicine if after prolong sickness happen (Like when after 2 days your sickness didn't get better). This is said by my old man, and I'm kinda agree with him, though it have drawback as well since if your sickness is grave and need urgent attention, it'll be too late.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

BRB CHINA in June, so I went to the doctor today for sum INJECSHUUNS

Smokey

Well i went to the doc plenty of times in my life, but most of the time for stuff my antibodys couldn't fix, namely bruises (Or whatever a near-fracture is called in english, i couldn't find a proper translation ^_^)... I once did go to the doc for antibiotics, but that was for pharyngitis, also something my body couldn't fix on it's own ( i had a fever of 41°C and couldn't eat or drink for 3 days)...
Thanks Fedora-sama