Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamore

Nice, since tomorrow is saturday, guess I'll try it right away. Ahhh, yes the chocobo race music. Especially the chocobo racing game. It's been so long after the last time I played chocobo racing. Love it's ending theme "Diamonds in my heart".
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Vaereth

Don't remember this misuc( Will share it to remember

I just reread the recipe and found that it's right. I forget to turn the page where the penscript recipe in my mind is better than in the book.

You need to put in 3 eggs, 1 glass of sugar and then pinch of salt. Mix them all and then add 1 glass of  flour and pinch of soda (about soda: it depends on taste). Then mix it again till you have flow paste (if you ever did pancakes the paste must be alike) Then oil a cake pan  properly or the cake will stuck in the cake pan. Then put in it 3 washed and cut apples (maybe more, depends on the size of a cake pan). Then bake it at the temperature about 180 degrees for about 30-40 minutes (better to check often. the top of the cake must go brown)

Sorry for the mistake(
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Don't worry about it... ^_^

And as for my Mexican bean dish, i spent 2 years getting it as hot as possible, although adding the bell pepper(s) and corn does ease the flavor, alot...
For the spiciest result you should only use the kidney beans and leave the corn and bell peppers out, wich does cut back on a lot of vitamins and other healthy stuff, but that can be sorted out by serving it with a salad as a side dish...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

i'm hungry :[ (no breakfast)
you guys make me wanna go bake up one of my pies and eat it :\ (baking is the one form of cooking i DON'T fail at :] people loved my pie and my cookies of evil. <3 hrm, should bake up another evil batch soon....)

there's some stupid kid climbing a tree in the woods behind my house. :\ (i can see through the basement window)

ohh goodie! my files's done! *runs off to unzip*

Added after 5 minutes:

ps: did i kill the picture thread? did i kill it with fire? :[
click to make it bigger

Vaereth

Smokey
Ok I'll remember this ^_^
Chocofreak13
Yes this talks will made everyone to feel hungry ^_^ And I just remembered how I was forced to climb up a tree cuz damn wind blowed my straw hat off. The tree was too tall to reach the hat with another way((

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Chocofreak13

:[ did you get it back? ik i'd be sad if i lost mine, cause mine looks just like luffy's from one piece! =D

isn't it really late there vae-san? it's already 1 pm (13:00) here. :\

hmmm, listening to my *semi-legally?* gotten music makes me feel warm inside. <] (good thing too, cause i'm cold and hungry. :[ )

ohh goodie! my other file's done! *runs off to unzip again*
click to make it bigger

Vaereth

Some many downloads ;068
It is 9 pm already here :D The time difference is a dreadful thing. A friend of mine suffers from this too cuz he is playing  text roleplay games at WALL-E forum ^_^

Yeah I get it but this scratchs cuz I never climbed up the trees :D And if it was in a park (the hat was blowed off in countryside) i might receive a warning from a cop

Smokey

Straw hat.... equals cute... ^_^

Added after 4 minutes:

also...
QuoteI just imaged this throne in anime sence   But It strangely looked like the throne of Cleopatra from Asterix & Obelix film  
Cool, you know Asterix and Obelix too? i have all the albums, wich are better than the movies, to be honest... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Yeah I wear it when it appears to be a realy hot summer ^_^  (though it isn't very often that summer becomes realy hot)

Smokey

I can imagine...
BTW i should make you a princess of OT...
I'd make you Queen of OT, but that'll probably piss Toki off... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Oh thanks ;073 But if Toki already is the Queen I would like to be the Princess ^_^
BTW Is there any RG with character biographies (Os-tan characters and others that will suit the theme of forum) involved on forum? :rolleyes:

Smokey

Not much gaming or role-playing going on anymore... Nej had a RPG once, but that died a long time ago...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I had two RPG's, actually. One in spring 2007, and one in spring 2008. And hey, I'm up to starting it up again as long as there are enough players - it's that time of the year, after all!

Might we take that as a cue for me to get on with...H-NA Productions RP 3?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Seamore

Why not? Since it seems there quite some new member joining in. But not many of them are that active. How many players you need for the game nejin?
BTW, Vaereth, I have already try your recipe, but, I messed up. Looks like I didn't oiled it properly, so now it's stuck. I should have been more patient when oil the cake pan. ;026
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Toki

RPG! I will do it :3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!