Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

It's 1 AM for me and I might be staying up all night to finish a take-home, multiple-choice statistics test. It's 40 questions long and expected to take 1.5 hours. x__x

I also still have some statistics homework to catch up on!

IanDanKilmaster

Man, I hated Stats.

Of course, there was more to my displeasure than the subject itself, but that math will forever be marred in my mind...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Seamore

Well, since it's topicless, I just found something funny from a game.The game sets in future world in year 3300. And this one even make me LOL. This the line what makes it funny
"Dude, we found an old program that once corrupted the earth long time ago. It called WINDOWS and it influence is so great, not even program like LINUX and UNIX can hold it corruption."
If the corruption mean making people creating os-tan and love them, then yes, I'm corrupted ;010
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Vaereth

Yes, Stats eats a lot of time :( Just now doing my paper on this subject. Dull  thing  ;051

EDIT: Also today made my first cake with apples  ^_^  Sister sad that it tasts good for the beginner  :D
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Expected to take 1,5 hours... never believe that... my ATC radar test was expected to take about 2 hours... I can still hear that officer say to me; Well after test 5 (out of 7) you'd might get hungry and want to take a break, the mess opens at 12 o'clock so you can grab lunch then (it was 10:30) and afterwards finish the last two tests...
Well i finished test 5, looked on my watch and saw it was just 11:15 so i did the last two tests and finished around 11:30... wich impressed the examiners... ^_^

And congrats on making your first apple pie without ruining it...;010
seriously, that is good, I bake a couple of times too, but then again i usually stick to brownies (not that i can't cook or bake anything else, brownies are just tasty and simple ^_^)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

I just  checked it after every 10 minutes so it didn't go much brown ^_^ But I think I need to bake it some minutes more cuz I think the cake was made a little bit soggy :rolleyes:

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Seamore

Everyone's ingoring me???? SHOCK!!! ULTRA SHOCK!!!!!

Okay, enough joke. Congrats on making your first pie. Baking is not easy, at least for me. My result is always edible, but the look what repelled most person to eat my baking result. Somewhere in my heart, there's always a dream of making this cake.

NejinOniwa

I generally make things that are supposed to be ugly/not particularly good-looking anyway, so I don't have to worry about cosmetics. I just focus on the DELICIOUS. <3

Btw, lembas=<3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Oh, you should see my "mexican" bean dish... Itks like something a dog upchucked, but it tastes really good, that is, if you're into spicy food cuz i put in 2 fresh red peppers, a dash of cayenne pepper, black pepper, white pepper, a tablespoon (or two) of sambal, tobasco, and some chilli sauce, toss that into a large frying pan with a pound of ground beef, 2 cans of kidney beans (in chilli sauce ^_^), a can of corn (without the juice) and a bell pepper (red, green or yellow, it doesn't really matter) and fry untill most of the juices have been evaporated... Goes great in tortilla's or tacos...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Nothing beats elf-bread, straight from mord- i mean, GALADRIEL'S IN THE KITCHEN MAKING THESE HURR DURR

why am I such a sporadic lotrfaggot?

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

OH NO YOU AIN'T

Also, Chocobo Race is addictive... -w-;

Seamore

Chocobo race? In FFVII or other game?

NejinOniwa

Any FF game, the music is what I'm talking about yo -w- <3

Vaereth

Seamore
I don't think you are in ignore) For example i'm not good at game news and games (until smb will show it to me XD) so i remain still :)
Yeah baking is not easy especially if you afraid to fall in your first result :rolleyes:  More over my cake is very simply in recipe. You put in 1 egg, 5 soup spoons of sugar, 1 tea spoon of salt,  1 teaspoon of soda and vinegar. Then you need to whisk it and add 2 glasses of flour and 1 glass of kefir. Then you take cake pan and oil it. After that put in cake pan washed and cut apples, fill them up with mix. Bake at the temperature 150 degrees for about 30-40 minutes. (I'm not good at explaining recipes on English, so if you don't understand something sorry in advance :rolleyes: )
And about Chocobo....I thought about FFVII too ;018

Smokey
I'll try to do it cuz my father like chilly things ^_^  ^_^

Nejin
I don't now any receipt of elvish food :(