Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Haha, there's been a lot of RL-talk, huh?

Still, I think I like this, but I can't be sure... paranoia, ya know?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

;018 That was new... ^_^

Also we're having temperatures OVER 20°C here, my god you can fry eggs on the street here, luckily we had some rain this night wich cooled things off a bit, but it'll get hot soon enough...

^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

Chocofreak13
Thanks for welcoming! Nice to meet you too ;012 ^_^  

About weather: I wish it could be more more warm outside :( It is 17-20  C but the strong and cold wind disperses all the warmth so people still are wearing jackets and scarfs in spite of April
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

VonDaab

I spy a PSP...

And yeah, its pretty hot up here in north too...
19'C when I got home.

Vaereth

Strange...what the anomaly is going in Russia XD
Each year it is getting colder and colder in Spring and Summer
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Toki

I can't tell if it's cold or warm anymore... it rained alot last night o.o for a couple hours straight at least. Massive floodings. It was scary. Yet also I really wished that I was a car so I could drive through it. A big car.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

I just watched Idiocracy.

Pretty cool guy, eh dosnt afraid of anything.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

But he talks like a fag!

btw.  Is my sig too much?  I can always switch it back...

NejinOniwa

It's so partial! You need to redo it! Equal amounts of sex AND violence, remember that!
>:~[

Smokey

MOAR sex, MOAR violence..... And add gore, gore is good (ya know, blood and guts).... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

'Kay added some frames, balanced nao?  For some reason, it seems weighted to the Violence end now, but meh, I just hope it's not murder on ppls viewing this page (I tried to keep it light by using as few frames as possible).  I'd use gore if there was something with few enough frames, but also I have to be concerned about sensibilities - I might already be walking a line here.  I have an idea for using the same concept for another sig that might be very lulzy... I'll get to that some other time.

So you enjoy Idiocracy much, eh Nej?

Smokey

Better, and you're right it can also get horribly out of control, to a point when people start to spontaneously hurl all over their keyboards when seeing your sig... (wich i would fing amusing, to be honest... ^_^)
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Well, 'tis acceptable for now I guess.

And Idiocracy...
Let's just say I smiled.
A lot.

"But...it's got what plants crave..." "Electrolytes!"

IanDanKilmaster

Now I'm buggered, what specifically should I do to improve it?  I want to do that next time I work on it, because even I'm getting a little dissatisfied with my sig nao ><.

Yeah, that movie kills me, but it also worries me because I know people just like that.  It reminded me of why I love black comedy though...

EDIT:  I like money.

Chocofreak13

there is an ad for "find your russian beauty today!" at the top of the page. vae-kun, are you in on this? xD

mm, it wasn't as hot today. mind you, i woke up at 2 in the afternoon....but it was only in the 70's today. (about 21-26 celcius)

today was.....interesting. did a rather depressing chore, which had a rather depressing end. drove around for awhile. (it was weird--we went over the border from hudson to pelham and suddenly things got all dark and gloomy. o__o; )

ps: smokey: MO NAKED HOES xD
click to make it bigger