Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I wanted (still do) a PS2, because that has Gran Tourismo 3... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Is it better than Gran Turismo 4 o__O?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Don't know Gran Tourismo 4, but 3 is the best i've ever played...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

I've got GT4, but I haven't played it in forever thanks to the damn license test.  I'm still stuck trying to pass the I-A tests, because of freaking Grindelwald.  I just can't bring myself to play until I am able to beat that stupid test ><;.

Smokey

Yeah, one of the reasons i want GT3, to pass those damned tests... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I kick SO MUCH ASS at Tekken, 3 being my speciality :3

eto...! I am surprised when people that are on the internet aren't normal looking... but that doesn't happen often. I am pretty normal, you know.

Has anyone played the anniversary Space Invaders for the DS? It's so cool!!! *_*

Also, my freind and I completed our first Lolita dress project... pics to come *_* It's so excit-o

Added after 1 minutes:

Also, if a guy ever offers you the frosting on his cupcake, it's usually a trick! ;__;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Toki"I kick SO MUCH ASS at Tekken, 3 being my speciality :3

Really?  How good are you with King?

QuoteI am surprised when people that are on the internet aren't normal looking... but that doesn't happen often.

SURPRISE! XP

QuoteHas anyone played the anniversary Space Invaders for the DS?

Nope, but I don't have a DS.  I do however have Taito Legends 2 for the PS2, and it has many different iterations of Space Invaders including Space Invaders '95 which has animu!  I still prefer Galaga because it has awesome!

Vaereth

I never had PS, so i'm don't know much about PS(( I played only PC games and some times MMORPG :rolleyes:
Toki: I'm waiting for your pics ;012  And I hope to finish mine soon :rolleyes:
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Yeah, PICS!!!! ^_^

Also, King, the ultimate character with the ultimate super-move (in Tekken 3)... Also really hard, so i prefer to stick with Hwoarang or Eddy....
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

about pics: i thought it will be nice to draw 2k-chan in wedding dress (i saw here in it in one of the movies) :rolleyes:

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

I AM SICK-U

Oh, ye dreadful enemy - the Common Cold.

And while I surely would be able to do that fatbuu-voice, I'd rather do it black metal style...GRROWL.

Another thing that occurred to me is that I'm completely worthless at looking wasted/sick...frankly, my face has like four modes: Neutral, LOL, Eyebrow madness and, which is the most common, Somewhere in the middle between RAGE and RAGE. I don't know why, but I tend to look pretty pissed...

Also, Vaereth's avi is somewhat similar to Hetalia's Russia... <3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Ah, the Deadly man flu.
I thought we already passed that time of the year...

Smokey

Strange folk get sick at strange times... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

I just cut it from a pic where was drawn two army girls and I dunno who they are :rolleyes: A friend of mine (when he saw that pic) sad that the girl on it ( she is at my avi right now) resembles him Motoko :rolleyes:

Smokey

Motoko Kusanagi? now you mention it, kinda does... But not from any anime, cuz she doesn't have white hair in the animes...
Thanks Fedora-sama