Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami Madobe Fan and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

VonDaab

Capts alive, that's for sure.
Neijin... hopefully not.

IanDanKilmaster

Spring-cleaning perhaps?

*shrugs*

Apparently some people have stuff that they do ><;.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

oh yeah, it's spring! i forgot. :]
oh yeah, i wanted to post this, even if it's the wrong forum. (then again, this is NEVER the wrong forum! xD )

did i get this here? sou kawaii.....
click to make it bigger

Smokey

WTF, South Park?!

And, guys.... If Nej's gone, sure i can't say i'll be crushed by that... i do wander where he went though? maybe V&'d by 4chan? finally ^_^

As for Captain...yeah, who knows... maybe she got sick of the OT, in wich case; Sorry guys for scaring her away...

But then there is, or was Aurora, THE LAST REASONABLY ACTIVE AD/MOD, Since Tsu-Tsu has dissapeared and Fedora-sama isn't anywhere to be found either...
WE ARE RUNNING HERE WITHOUT ANY AD/MOD SUPERVISION!!!

My god, good thing Nej isn't around, making me the only threat to decency and on-topicness around.... wich isn't that bad if i may say so....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Inmates running the asylum as it were?

No big deal, you'll just keep editing your own posts until you eventually decide it's time to b& yourself :P, and I'll just sass anyone I think is fucking things up.

I guess I'll say it since no one else has, "Oh Cockle, Where Art Thou?".  Seriously, she's been here as recently as Nej has...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

right, this seems like an epidemic.... everyone is dissapearing...
My god i feel like i went to sleep in Amsterdam and woke up in Pripyat... everyone gone except for a couple of people sharing the same fate...

WTF is this?... this is getting creepy...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

At least Toki is here to save the day!! Me and capn didn't get to spend nearly as much time together at the con as we would have liked to. Mostly cuz I was busy with my silly contest. Which I won. * head pops from inflation only not *

I know that it's silly and annoying but girls really can't help being self concious.  Women expect to be inferior to men, so we are particular about our standing amongst other women.Or something like that. I'm pretty confident about myself because I beleive in being honest but I can't stand it when people tell me I'm the most beautiful girl they've ever seen because thats stupid if not a lie.

Anyhow, I'm about 5'0 and 93 lbs there about. My sizes are 32,22,34 which sucks because I have boobs. Other than that I'm standard japanese size small... I don't really care about my looks because what I'm passionate it doesn't matter what I look like.

However, being cute does make it easy to not have a job so I can go to conventions and parties and draw and study without worrying about bills. One day I'll pay back everyone that has helped me though. Unless they were just trying to get in my loli pants.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Aurora Borealis

*sings* ANARCHY IN THE OSC--

Ha ha! You thought your anarchy was going to last? I'm still here, I was just too lazy to log on for the past few days. Yes sometimes I'm that lazy. x__x

Anyways I envy you guys! I'm completely confident in my body image and looks except for the fact I wish I was taller. I'm 5'6" (168 cm) and I feel puny!

And congrats on winning your contest, Toki! ;010

Smokey

Aaaaaaaaaaand we have the reason being nice is so hard for me...
Well it does come easy, but i dare not think anything when i'm being nice to a girl, because i don't want them to think i'm being nice because i want to get in their pants, wich is true, i'm not being nice to girls to get in their pants... i'm just being nice to girls, and people in general because of the gratitude i get, proving to me i'm not a complete asshole...

And, why are you so small, small is cute.... and cute is lovable...

and dammit, im looking like a creep here...

Quick change the topic... anyone, eehm, seen any House lately??
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I don't watch TV <.<;;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

pfew, nice save there... Thanks... ^_^

And i don't watch that much TV either, i just watch house on the internet... along with some other series i like...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I don't like much of television except cartoons but I don't watch those unless ppeople are wanting to watch TV them I'm like "cartoons plz". x3 I started watching alot of anime but I only watch what people give me lately I don't seek anything out. I've mostly been playing my DS and reading books, does anyone have suggestions for books? I'm currrently rereading Lolita and then I have American Psycho which I havn't read yet... after than I need new material. I want to read more Nabokov particularly Ada and Arda :3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Hmm, haven't read that many (read, any) books recently... then again, it wasn't the weather for it either, nor did i have a lot of time to read...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I read all the time ^ ^;;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Yeah, i really should pick up a book again, been too long and it would be nice...
But then again, i also have to train for my application, and i can just barely combine that with one of my hobby's.... (photography, i can do that when i'm biking/condition training)
Thanks Fedora-sama