Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami Madobe Fan and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

VonDaab

They've already made artificial meat that can be grown in test tubes.
But what I've heard, it tastes like snot.

Smokey

Gah, we might as well just get our nutrition from pills, if that were to become the mainstream meat...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Oh, lab-grown plants... you know there are still farms that raise such stuffs right?

I still say it's important to ensure one is getting a proper nutrition, but geh...

Anybody else spend too much time on tvtropes.com last night?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

hmm, test tube food. like astronauts.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

No, btw, I've been spending too much time in the Zone... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

me thinks all you people do for a living is eat, sleep, and post or draw. is this true? are all of you famous and i didn't get the memo?

or do you just mooch off of people? (i have an excuse cause i'm young. :3 )

meeeh.....toki i wish i was as cute and tiny as you!!! >___< you sound like my sis's friend tracy, only cuter, cause you didn't bite me in the shoulder.
meh. i'm just an awkward loser-type person. ;__; 5'10" and 143.none of you heard that... eh, at least i'm sorta tough......kind of.

i'm upset. >:[ but not about this. this i'm just emo about. *shuffles off to wallow in corner*
click to make it bigger

Smokey

heh, i'm 150 pounds and i wouldn't mind to gain a couple more...
And according to your length, your at a good weight, certainly no right to start complaining about being too heavy, and definately not fat...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"me thinks all you people do for a living is eat, sleep, and post or draw. is this true? are all of you famous and i didn't get the memo?

or do you just mooch off of people? (i have an excuse cause i'm young. :3 )

Hey, we're in a recession dammit ><, and it's not like my "skills" are ever going to be in demand where I live -__-;.  Still, a mooch I am, but I have been doing some work recently, but not for pay (yardwork around the house, my aunt's house, my cousin's friend's house, and even the goddamned church).  I do other work too, but nothing as consistent as the yardwork.

Quotemeeeh.....toki i wish i was as cute and tiny as you!!! >___< you sound like my sis's friend tracy, only cuter, cause you didn't bite me in the shoulder.
meh. i'm just an awkward loser-type person. ;__; 5'10" and 143.none of you heard that... eh, at least i'm sorta tough......kind of.

This is going to come off as very sexist, but I find girls in general tend to underrate their appearance and are some of the most self-conscious types I've known.  Even when they act very confident in their appearance, they tend to be compensating for an actual feeling of physical inadequacy.  My point is, don't sweat it, and please, if a guy (or girl, to be all-inclusive) compliments you don't freak out and get all self-conscious... it makes things weird.

VonDaab

210 & 6'2'' YO! (some real cave troll dimensions)

I'm a student, so I spend most of the day at school, but if I sit all of my freetime home as a basement-dweller, does that make me a mooch?

Smokey

Naah...  BTW i'm 6'1" couple that with my weight, and i am by far not fat...
And after i'm done with training (in ~3 months) i will have gained aa couple of pounds, but still would be relatively fat-free ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vegapunk

SleepyD

I'm a rather scrawny asian dude.
5'10.5'' (179cm) and 132 lbs (60 kg)

Toki's proportions remind me of an online friend's proportions. she's less than 100lbs, and around 5'6'', if I recall... so, she has a decent height (I've met her once, so I can attest to her scrawniness)  hehe

And I wonder where the captain is.... Sakuracon is over... I kinda want to see the loot. lol

Smokey

Wow, you're back... ^_^

Also been to sakuracon?
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "SleepyD"And I wonder where the captain is.... Sakuracon is over... I kinda want to see the loot. lol

Me as well, and she's been missing quite some time.  I mean, she popped in briefly in the OSC-tan thread, but other than that, we've not seen much of her for a while (at least a month).

Of course other than Aurora, we really weren't offering her much help on her h-doujin, so she probably needed a lot of time to finish it in time for the con (if she was able to finish it, that is).

Anyway, welcome back Sleepy, interesting to see how this has become the "Share Your Dimensions" thread, haha.

Chocofreak13

naw, nobody's posted their "3 measurements" yet. xD

i realize i'm self concious. but i have reason to be. but i won't drag everybody into it, i've already been a bit rude by bringing this up in the first place. :\

let's see, recently i haven't seen much of aurora, capitan, or nejin. did they die or something? :[
click to make it bigger