Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

The bathroom has always been my safe place >.>;; I've fallen asleep in bathtubs and sinks as well.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

XD You're right... that's actually better.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Fallen asleep in bathtubs? that can be a bit risky...
And "falling asleep in a sink" is something i'd die for to see... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

Really? Haha I hope that I can make one thats at least as good.

well, you know I'm pretty small and some people have big sinks... I fell asleep in a kitchen sink when I was thirteen. and I fell asleep in my freinds sink a couple years ago... I was just sitting on the counter and I ended up in the sink >__>;; Oh, and I don't usually fall asleep while taking a bath cuz I usually take showers anyhow but I'll sit in bathtubs cuz they're actually quite comfy.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Falling asleep on the john or in the bathtub seems to be a common thing, while I haven't done either of those, I was once quite sleepy while showering and was stumbling about and very close to passing out.  Still, I've never heard of someone falling asleep in a sink XD.

Toki

i'm  little you know o.o
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

That is so cute!... this world needs more cute girls like you...lots more...
and less guys like me

And i have once fallen asleep on my bike while i was biking onto a bridge... i woke up on the other side, still biking...

Little is cute=justice
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

I'm a bit of a contortionist, so I could reasonably fit in a sink, but I would never fall in one XD.

This is very moe... haha.

Toki

I'm not cute, I just have lots... LOTS of weird quirks. And I act in a way that is often perceived as childish but really I'm just not the sort to put up an act of so called "maturity" because... I dunno I don't really think the way that women act is very mature or appealing :<

Did you know I wear my cellphone on a lanyard? Never gets lost! Except when it broke but I fixed it cuz I really like my lanyard.

I am a contortionist! But I don't have to contort to fit in a sink :P Also, I can sit in a childs carseat... The limit is like 120 and I'm 93 lbs... WHAT CAN YOU DO. WHAT? WHAT?

Added after 4 minutes:

Sorry I got excited. * sits down *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Although i agree most girls aren't very mature (kinda depressing), you are just cute... it's true...

And, although i will regret this, because this crazed fanboy finally gets some Toki-time, i'm going to sleep, it's 3:45AM...

So, Good night, and sweet dreams, when it gets night over there... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Well, I'm 6' tall and 190lbs, so obviously there's a good deal more you could do than I :P.  I can fit into certain suitcases and boxes, but my weight obviously presents a problem to anyone who would attempt to lift said containers.  I can also fit my legs over my head, but most of my flexibility is in my shoulders.

Anyway, you call being honest a weird quirk?  Trust me, I have similar problems with my older brother - he seems to have a problem with my maturity...

It's 8:43 PM here, Smokey, but chances are I won't be staying up as late as you...

Smokey

Well, i can go on for long times without much sleep, i have a week off, so i get some more sleep, when i have to work i average some 3/4 hours of sleep at night without any problems concentrating or staying awake...
Not a great skill, but it does help when you work with computers alot... ^_^

g'nite...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

No matter when I go to sleep I wake up before 9 am ^_^ I was really lazy and went to sleep around 2 am last night after laying in my bed that I hadn't seen for weeks and reading old manga... when I should have been packing for my next trip... wah.

Added after 1 minutes:

Ooh goodnight :0
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

good night, Toki ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vegapunk