Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I was hoping you'd almost choke from lulz... what better way to enjoy April 1st? ^^

Speaking of which, srs bizns fansubbing seems to be on a break today, seeing as the amount of trolls exceeds the amount of actual submissions (raws excluded) on TT...

Added after 11 minutes:

NOW FOR A CHANGE OF TOPIC:
Capitalist Easter hath cometh. It is therefore appropriate to focus on the upcoming...
CAPITALIST EASTER EGG HUNT.
Quote from: "Capitalist Easter Egg Hunt"This is the original, primary type of the Easter Egg Hunt, and can be considered the most natural of all the different iterations. The Capitalist Easter Egg Hunt is only controlled by the supply and demand of the primary commodity:Easter Eggs. There are no rules in this system as to what is the "right" way to acquire Easter Eggs:pushing, kicking and biting is fair game, there is no traditional rules to the game. Like pure capitalism, this game rewards the most powerful, intelligent, and motivated players in an Easter Egg Hunt. Those that are weak and lethargic, will proverbially "starve to death" from the lack of chocolate or jelly beans, and will be relegated to the 'have' not column. Here they will be constrained, controlled, and manipulated by the well supplied, suddenly all powerful holders of the almighty candy, and be forced to trade cheap labour for nourishment.
_W_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Lol... btw http://www.newgrounds.com has now been government approved by the peoples republic of China... Another one joins the reds... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

Well, atleast someone put effort into a Fools Day Joke...

IanDanKilmaster

I think Google did an excellent job last year - I doubt they'll be able to do it again.  I think TT's prank was much less obvious than Newsgrounds (way to ham it up, d00dz).  Google's present offering is FAIL.

The Choice of a New Generation.

VonDaab

Sometimes I just get the feeling that the internet is complely unusable on April fools day...

Smokey

Meh, at least we don't get a "This site is currently under investigation by the FBI" note when we load this forum...
So at least one thing internet still works...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

That should be the next 4chan april fools... -w-

Added after 28 seconds:

Oh wait.
That'll just make all the btards go "yeah, as if we didn't know that already". Fuckit.

Smokey

4chan should post that it has moved to russia, and that only communist propaganda is allowed on the site...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Too obvious, the FBI prank would be a lot more effective, but especially so if they were to use official logos and use the message that was posted on Grokster.

Smokey

Ah, yes... and the server it is hosted on would have it so much easier if 4chan posted such an FBI notice and disabled the boards... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

I was thinking it would be a great time for maintenance, you know?  Or just a break would be just as well.

Smokey

no, no maintenance... it is not needed...
this forum doesn't need a break...
At least not while i'm on the internet...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

SO GUISE

Do maintenance next week, 'cuz then i'm not here...

...IT'S SKIING TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN

Smokey

We don't need maintenance... we need more (active) users...

Speaking of wich... isn't it about time for some pruning?
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Smokey"Speaking of wich... isn't it about time for some pruning?

Perhaps, but you seem a tad bit eager for these events... could it be that someone wishes to eliminate their doppleganger? :P

Anyway, now that the smoke seems to have cleared (pardon my lack for a better expression), is Conficker the greatest April Fool ever, or simply a ticking time bomb with a delay on its fuse?  I mean, I'm fully aware it is an actual virus, but was the April Fool's thing just a way to fuck with the antivirus community?

Oh and please pardon the Faux News-esque sentence thar...