Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

thanks smokey, thanks alot!! now i feel double bad cause i flushed the poor dear!!

i was thinking i should do a proper burial, i did for another fish of mine once. but the ground's crap here and the weather's cold. besides, the poor dear stank to high heaven.

i still feel horrible about it though, even if it WAS an accident~! ;129
click to make it bigger

Smokey

OMG, You flushed the poor thing?! ;015
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

I hate to sound incredibly insensitive, but it was dead.  What awareness did it possess?  Given her description of the circumstances, she did the practical thing.  No need to guilt the girl to death.

I mean, how long after burial would it have taken a neighborhood cat to dig it up, or some other animal?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

You never watched the Lion King, did you? You would've known about the circle of life then... I mean, you didn't see Simba flush Mufasa away, right?

But anyways, just try to bury yer next fish if the ground's allright, or toss her in the river... Then she can be an active part in said circle and help some lifeform who's hungry...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

i know......i still feel horrible about it though. poor golda..... T__T

ehh....there are stray cats everywhere here anyway....golda would have gotten eated if i buried him.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Meh, more natural than flushing... that way she could serve one last purpose, as a treat for a hungry cat...
May sound harsh, but that's the way nature works...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

So guys, I just recently checked in at TokyoToshokan and WOAH WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL IS THIS the damn thing is all...

WHY SO NIHAO, TT?

http://www.tokyotosho.com/index20090401.php

That was before it hit me as I looked at the index url page: "Wait...4...april...1...oh, fuckit."

That said, don't screw with me today, I'm in a bad mood.

Smokey

Haha, LOL the first april fools victim, and it had to be Nej... Ironic...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

None are above the April Fool...

btw, the Monster Truck in GTA:SA really blows.  Piece of shit won't quit rolling over, it's a fucking weeble on wheels.

Smokey

You gaise..... You keep making me LOL...

It's 2:30AM here, i can't laugh that hard... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

You mean, let me understand this, 'cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

You have seen Goodfellas haven't you?

NejinOniwa

Good morning /osc/.

I bring you a limerick.
My clone wrote it yesterday.

A preoccupied vegan named Hugh
picked up the wrong sandwich to chew.
He took a big bite
before spitting, in fright,
"OMGWTFBBQ!"

I, for one, lulz'd. -w-

Smokey

@Ian... I am very visually oriented, so when you were "commenting" on the Monstertruck in GTA:sa I envisioned you sitting behind your desk, trying to get that P.O.S. to drive...cursing and swearing... i thought that that was funny...Still LOL about it... ^_^
And i have not seen goodfellas, yet... I will grab that movie from somewhere and have a looksie... Such movies are relevant to my interests...

@Nej, meh.. I heh'd not LOLed, but then again i get a torrent of  limmericks at five pm on the radio....
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

I was hoping you would've been online when I posted it, that way, in the event you didn't catch the reference and took me seriously, I could say:

Quote from: "Tommy"Ya motherf*****! I almost had him, I almost had him! You stuttering prick, you! Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, [Smokey]. You may fold under questioning.

I was hoping you'd almost choke from lulz... what better way to enjoy April 1st? ^^

You properly visualized my reaction to GTA:SA... I was pretty pissed.  It still wasn't the worst mission (that honor currently goes to Zero's missions, particularly "Supply Lines").  Anyway, I'm sure it would've been hilarious to see a guy looking at the screen gesturing towards his crotch, and mouthing the words "Eat my dick" repeatedly.

EDIT:  And I happened to enjoy that limerick, Nej. ^^