Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Take a shovel and bury them... it's in the word; burial...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

Yes, that would be a easy thing to do, especially if the ground is frozen and covered by 10inches of snow...

Smokey

Build a small raft out of sticks, put fish on it, put the raft on the shore of a local river, light it and push it gently away...

That or make a burning pile for the fish...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

Mmm... barbequed tropical fish...

Aurora Borealis

AAAAAUGH! It's near the end of March and it's F***ING SNOWING where I live! An inch of snowfall is expected!

Why? WHYYYYY?!

VonDaab

Errr.... wat?
We got already over 2 inches of snow today...

Aurora Borealis

Where I live it's not supposed to snow in the spring time!

Smokey

We dutch have a saying wich says that it's not too weird to expect snow in march, or april...

Also this just in:
*News headline beeps*

QuoteCrackle, static, crackle, Blackout, bzzz, static, cracle, Earth Hour

As our newsreporter NejinOniwa just reported, there were hour-long blackouts associated with Earth Hour making our already polluting powerplants (not those hippie-crap solar and wind crap and our trusted and valiant NPPs) waste even more power than usual, thus polluting unnecesarily... Go Earth Hour...

*news headline beeps*
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

I kept on my 25Watt lightbulb regardless of the completely stupid earth hour. Tonight is the summercraptimechange thingie, so there I'll save that hour.

Smokey

Hah, lol... well i was once thinking of (and designing) a high(er) efficiency turbine (homemade of course, made out of self powered electromagnets) wich would've been driven by a windmill, but i live in the city and that's not so easy to construct... Oh well...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

QuoteCoal power plants
This is why we can't have nice things. >:[
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Yep, and to all those da**ed tree-hugging nature-lovin' hippies who are opposed to nuclear power because it makes them go: aaah help, radiation... Coal and other fossil fuel plants produce more radiation than a NPP, and in a NPP they're actively watching for and containing their radiation where in those fossil fuel burning beasts, they do not and pump radiation in the environment... Granted it's not much, but still (on scale) a lot more than a NPP...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

This, however, is why Fusion and/or RS plants will be OVERKILL successful if we...I mean, WHEN I get them to work properly. Har, har.

Added after 1 minutes:

1: Build functional RS and/or Fusion plant
2: Build moar
2.5: Fundraising
3: BUILD MOAR
4: ???
5: PROFIT!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

yeah and meanwhile if we were to attach a turbine to the primary coolant loops of PWRs instead of just attaching one to the secondary, we'd increase power yield of those reaktors ( i love pronouncing it with heavy k and o ^_^)...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

It was my understanding that Fusion was found to be impractical given the amount of energy needed to produce a fusion reaction.  Isn't the primary concern efficiency?

The Choice of a New Generation.