Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Hehe, LOL... I don't know any insane drivers... Do see them more than i want to, though... And as for the police, their mobile speedtraps are broadcasted on radio and the fixed ones are known by the taxidrivers, wich i happen to know two of... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

SleepyD

I don't think LA has enough police, let alone police vehicles, to catch all the speeders (read: ALL drivers on any freeway that's not stuck in traffic)

California Highway Patrol has been busy lately though. heh

Night4ce

My mother is apparently a crazy driver. I'm used to the motion but everyone else gets motion sick and a few have almost up-chucked in her car.

Smokey

Oh, LOL... i once made a friend of mine sick when i was doing this driving game and he was sitting next to me... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

in pelham (town next to mine, my uncle/cousin(s) live there) the cops are QUITE corrupt.
here they're overzealous
salem (other town next to mine, i go to school there and my grandparents live there, it's more of a hometown to me than my actual hometown) the cops either have a sense of humor or don't.

(i learned my lesson that day: NEVER BARK AT COPS.)
click to make it bigger

Smokey

*envisions Choco barking at a police officer*

*LOLs*
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Drunk drivers and just plain inconsiderate drivers run-- err... drive amok in my town's streets!

SleepyD

Inconsiderate drivers are a fact of life here.  luckily, they're in the minority.   The worst they usually do is flip you off or honk incessantly.

Drunk drivers... well, there are certain times and places where you'll find em.  Hollywood after midnight. whooo~~ haha. (Maintain a safe distance)x10 from every car.

Smokey

Well, most drunk drivers and worse yet drugged up drivers i knew ended up against a tree or in a canal and one was stupid enough to enter an illegal streetrace and he lost it doing 150KM/H in a corner and crashed in a house... needless to say most of 'em didn't survive...
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

Huh? the weather really took a strange nosedive.
Yesterday it was -15'C and sunny, almost springlike weather.
Today, 0'C and lots, lots of snow.

Like, lolwut?

I've been having some nighttime visitors at the birdfeeding stand, but yesterday one of them showed up at daytime, so I could take this photo.

It is Lepus.

NejinOniwa

IT'S LUPUS!!!

...i mean...rabbit. Lawl?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

i killed mah fish ;___;

on accident....but i still feel bad.  ;161
click to make it bigger

Smokey

awww... do give em a proper burial...
Unlike some who shamelessly flush them, they should be flushed...
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

Proper burial...

Flush em while wearing black?