Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

ah, ragtime. classic. <]

makes me wish don was here, he was wearing a zoot suit and i my flapper dress. we'd go out dancing just like the old days, god i miss those. <]

please excuse me while i revel in the events that didn't happen, or at least in this life. xD
click to make it bigger

Smokey

WHAT THE HE** DOESN'T VISTA SUPPORT ANIMATED GIFS AS WALLPAPERS FOR?!?!?!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

WTH happened to Topicless?

Anyway, I use Opera, occasionally - I prefer to sticking to open source stuff, but Opera is a good browser.  It's secure, light (compared to other full-featured browsers), and stable.  I don't think I've encountered any rendering issues with it either - which shouldn't be a surprise given it's high marks on browser tests.  Anyway, give it a shot...

The Choice of a New Generation.

SleepyD

heh, nejin.
xkcd is quite amusing.

and I may be born here in the states, but as an engineer, I hate the imperial/standard/US Customary system's guts.

Everything is so much simpler in powers of 10.

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I favor the metric system as well.  My academic advisor/stage design instructor tried to steer us away from it, but I still prefer the simplicity of it... even if I still work in linear/standard.

NejinOniwa

Simple is beautiful.

That's why i hate maths so much.

And no, choco, try that and YOU'd explode. fo sho.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Simple is why I like Russian weapons - it's why the AK has lasted as long as it has...

VonDaab

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"Simple is why I like Russian weapons - it's why the AK has lasted as long as it has...
I could have a good long discussion about that. But I'm too lazy to do that.

icerain

Hi everyone you may not recognize me. I'm icerain and i join quite a while ago. I'm back now.
"Life begins with a disk drive"

Smokey

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pounce*

Hey everybody Icerain's back!!! ^_^

Oh, btw Ian, try Chrome too, it is also a nice and clean browser...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

welcome back, so to say.

NOW FOR A CHANGE

I stumbled upon this while browsing /r9k/ on 4chan. This seems pretty damn fuckshat up, really...I want some of these idiots around me to beat up right now.
IT'S TODAY'S EPISODE OF VIOLENT FANGIRLS!!! HUZZAH!

Smokey

Okay, all twitards report to the city of Kampen in Holland, wearing a Twilight t-shirt so i can tell you how hard you all suck!
I fukken dare you, just give me a reason and i'll relieve you uot our suffering...

Those pieces of S*** all need to go to a brazilian jail...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Alex S

Wow... I heard about the acid-in-face one from my sister, and she also mentioned one where a friend of her friend, who is a Wal-Mart employee, got shoved though a bookshelf at the Wal-Mart where he works by trying to break up a fight over Twilight.

If the author told them to do something, those fangirls wold comply without questioning it.  Is there any other series where the fangirls are that violent?

NejinOniwa

Not that I remember right now...although there surely are other cases if you look.

Smokey

I so want to meet one, i'll stab them with words while lethally defending myself against them...
Thanks Fedora-sama